Chapter 4

Eventually, Dr. Smiley had explained to you that because of the mark, you would no longer be affected or hear the static. Then he released you to go do whatever you wanted. You quickly changed into some black leggings, black heeled boots, a (f/c) checkered shirt, and a grey zip up hoodie that a girl called Clockwork had let you have. This Clockwork girl was also the one who showed you around.
"So, the eye thing." You said for the second time that day. Clockwork sighed. "Can you like, still see, or do you not see anything from that eye?"
"Stop asking about my eye." Clockwork groaned, then pointed to a door with a clock on it. "That's mine. Then the blue door with the black stuff coming from the top is Eyeless Jack's. We just call him E.J." Clockwork went on to show you the doors, and pointed to a green one with a black dripping controller on it. "That's BENDrowned's room, we just call him BEN. He gets annoyed when we call him Link." Clockwork snorted.
'Interesting.' You thought. 'I'm sure my buddy Link wouldn't mind introducing himself.' You knocked on the door, but before you could put one more bang down on on the painted wood, it was thrown open and someone, who you presumed was BEN, ran out, laughing. You heard a door get thrown open a bit further down one of the corridors and from that same hallway charged a girl with pale skin and an angry expression.
"BEN!! GET YOUR ZELDA ASS BACK HERE!" The girl yelled, and followed the cackling BEN down the stairs like a bullet, carrying a bloody axe.
"That's Lexi. She's one of Slenderman's proxies. She's ok, more friendly than some of the others." Clockwork explained as she led you down the hallway the girl came from.
"Well she sounds absolutely terrifying." You said sarcastically, and Clockwork's mouth tugged at the corner, indicating a smile. You grinned yourself. Noticing that this hallway had dimmer lights, and fancy wallpaper, you brushed it with your fingers.
"This hallway is for the proxies and Slenderman. That one there is for Masky." She pointed at an orange door that was on the end, on the left. It had a feminine mask on it, and the symbol you had on your wrist surrounding it. "That one is Hoodie's." Clockwork swerved towards the one opposite Masky's, which was yellow, with two red dots for eyes and a painted stitched frown on it. The two eyes had crosses through them. Like the symbol. "And the girl you just saw, Lexi, is this one." Clockwork banged her hand on the door that showed a field with a bright sunset, and on the top was written 'Lexi' with the dot of the I crossed through. "And then this one is Nia." You could tell that Clockwork was getting bored because she kicked the door lightly, but loud enough for the girl on the other side to hear. The door was exactly like Lexi's, but instead it was midnight, with a large blue moon where the sun was on the other girl's door. On the top, it said 'Nia' instead of Lexi, and there was the symbol next to it.
"Lex, is that you?" A girl yelled on the other side, and alerted one of the boys. Masky's door opened a bit, and a masked face, like the one on the door, suspiciously peeked out.
"Clockwork, stop bothering the poor girl and show uh.." you could sense that Masky was looking at you, and you blinked before responding.
"Nice to meet ya, I'm Y/N, but you can call me anytime." You gave Masky finger guns, and he seemed muddled while Clockwork face palmed.
"I- uh.. uhm?" Masky's words tumbled out of his mouth. Wow, it was embarrassing. You almost felt sorry for the guy. He probably wasn't used to people hitting on him. Even though you were joking. Clockwork fortunately understood.
"Zalgo, Masky she's joking. Now go do something productive instead of spying on us." Before Masky could argue, Clockwork grabbed the handle of his door and slammed it. "Anyhoo, The one next to Lexi's is Toby's." You looked at the greyish brown and blue striped door, with the symbol on it bang in the middle, but the lines replaced with two hatchets.
"That's fucking sexy." You commented, and leapt backwards as the door was thrown open, and you slammed into a door that was plain. A boy with a mouthguard and goggles stood there.
"Thank y-you!" The boy stuttered cheerfully, twitching a few times. You glanced at a Clockwork in confusion. "I'm T-Ticci Toby. But you c-c-can call m-me Toby. I liked t-the thing you s-said to Masky. It w-was smart. I s-should use t-that on someone t-t-too!" Toby then cracked his neck. You gave him a thumbs up, realising you should probably get used to this.
"Yeah I'm pretty big on the whole flirting department." You joked, because really you were actually kinda bad at flirting. You got everything from things you heard guys say to you and other girls before you came here. "Anyway, who owns the white door with all the symbols on them?" You pointed to the last one.
The girl you presumed was Nia stuck her head out of her room. "Hey newbie! That's Slenderman's office and bedroom! You don't go in there without knockin though." She responded. "By the way, the door that you loudly slammed into is yours! Slender wants you to stay near him and us proxies so we can come to your rescue if Offender tries anything, that rascal!" Nia then drew back and slammed her door.
"STOP SLAMMIN YA FUCKIN DOORS, YA CHILDREN! SALLY'S BETTER THEN YA'LL!" A voice yelled from above you. Looking up, you saw nothing.
"Not guilty!" You responded, and almost pissed yourself when a trapdoor flung open and a body slithered out like a slinky toy.
"I like this chick a 'ole bunch. Ya got the mark?" You stood still as the white as chalk girl grabbed your hand and pulled back your sleeve, examining your marked wrist. "Ooh, this made me day, seein a new face. See ya around, sugar pie." And then the girl with bright red cheeks twisted right around, her spine cracking, and then disappeared into the attic again.
"That was Slinky. She's the creepy acrobat pirate clown thing that lives in our attic. She's like, 270 years old. Kinda a bitch." Clockwork said, just staring at the trapdoor. A piece of paper was shoved through the crack in the ceiling and floated the floor. You read the two words in perfect cursive writing. 'Fuck you.' You laughed. "She does that all the time. Once she slid one through my ceiling asking for me to shut the hell up. Swear to god I almost punched her so hard I would fix her spine and break it again."
"IN YA DREAMS, YA DELICATE PRINCESS!" Slinky yelled. Clockwork gasped, then angrily stormed away, probably on her way to the attic. Toby twitched, evidence of a grin showing underneath his mouthguard. Lexi suddenly walked back down the hall, followed by a cat with a devilish grin across its face. The boy with no eyelids and the ripped smile followed. Lexi suddenly stopped and backed up, peering at your face.
"Oh, Found her. Jeff, this is the girl that me and Nia heard making fun of you in the supermarket." Lexi laughed a little. Jeff stared at you. Nia threw open her door, and dashed to Lexi's side, gripping her arm with a smile. Toby was attempting to mind his own business.
"Have some nerve saying that about me, kiddo." Jeff growled in a rough voice. You shrugged, not exactly fazed. You had just seen a girl with a snapped spine and one empty socket, for fucks sake. Jeff took out a knife in an effort to scare you. "Wow, you're holding a big boy toy. Does your mommy let you have those? Oh wait." You paused, and Toby looked up. You grinned. You had read Jeff's story. "Nevermind. You killed her." You then cackled, and you could hear Slinky wheeze. Lexi snorted, and Nia copied. Jeff's face expression went furious.
"YOU BETTER RUN YOU LITTLE BITCH!" Jeff dashed after you, holding the knife above his head as you ran. You began banging on doors to help. Just before Jeff managed to stab you, a door opened and a gloved hand grabbed you, slamming the door before Jeff could turn. "E.J, YOU EYELESS BASTARD, LET ME IN!"
You looked up and found yourself staring into empty black sockets. "Hello." E.J just grunted, nodding at you. The two of you listened as Jeff yelled outside the door, then grumbled, cursed and walked away. You snorted. Then you burst into laughter. "Did you hear what I said!" You cackled. E.J looked at you. Well, if he could.
"It was pretty funny." You could almost hear the smile. He got up, then opened his door.  "I'm sure the proxies would enjoy your company more then me right now, though. I'm hungry, and I like you too much to eat your kidneys." Unfazed, you got up and nodded, then quickly ran back to the hallway to avoid Jeff. You threw open Lexi door, and saw her sitting there on her bed, Masky sitting on her windowsill, Nia clinging to Lexi's arm while writing in something, the boy you assumed was Hoodie sitting on the floor, and Toby sitting against the bed.
"Oh! What is this party over here?" You walked in, shutting the door. "Hello everybody!" Hoodie turned around, nodding to you, then turned back to the rest of the proxies. (I will love you forever if you get the reference.)
"Hey Y-Y/N." Toby responded.
Nia looked at Masky darkly, then threw the book she had been writing in at him.
"Here! Now go and do your thing!" Nasty hissed, and Masky muttered, getting up and beckoning Hoodie. They both walked out of the door. "Next time do your work yourself!" She yelled after them, then pouted and slumped back down.
"Y/N, what you said to Jeff was probably the funniest thing anyone has ever dared to say to him. Do that kind of stuff more often." Lexi flopped back on her bed, and stroked the smiling cat. Toby nodded in agreement. "Good thing E.J grabbed you when he did though. I saw Offender walk down there earlier. Probably looking for Jane to try and seduce her or something. Poor Jane."
"Yes, poor Jane. This Offender guy sounds super perv. If he tried that with me I'd chop off his penis." You announced. 
"SO. W-who are y-you crushing o-on?" Toby jumped on Lexi's bed, sending the girl who owned it bouncing up a little.
You winked, grinning. "Masky." You joked. The three proxies snickered, realising this was probably going to be a joke from now on. Masky then threw open the door.
"Excuse me?!" He cried. You turned to him, blowing him a kiss. "Uhh.."
"Wassup babe?" You teased, crossing your fingers behind your back.
"I-I'm not your babe!" Masky argued, but from the place where the mask didn't reach, you could see the edge of a blush. You raised your eyebrows. "Stop that!"
"But babe!" You whined. Masky slammed the door shut angrily, and grumbled. There was a cry from him, and you heard Slinky's voice. She had probably leapt on him. You turned to the three proxies. "Do you think he believes it?"
"Probably not! but it's funny to watch him struggle to see if you're joking or not." Nia concluded with her familiar, crazy smile.

"You know what I want?"
"What do you want, Y/N."
"My parents to fucking die."
"Same."
You and Clockwork were sitting in the living room, watching a boring horror film with crappy special affects. It was 9pm. Toby was busy staring into the fridge. You were waiting for Lexi to get back so you could follow her to her room then go into yours. You didn't want to go alone because of Offender. You hadn't even seen him yet, but you were told that he looked like Slender and he had a big smile and he gave you rose. You did NOT want to take that rose. Slendy's other brother, Trender, had almost given you a heart attack when he came around the corner earlier that night. You had told him to not do that again because you were kinda scared of Offender. He gladly accepted, since you had scared him too. Plus, Clockwork didn't want to leave yet, and there was no point trying to budge her or Toby. Suddenly, someone kicked open the door, and in came Lexi, splattered in blood and carrying her treasured axe and two duffel bags.
"Hey Y/N, Clockwork, Toby." She nodded at you all in turn. You and Clockwork waved, and Toby lifted his head and gave her a thumbs up for some reason. "E.J! SLINKY! COME GET YOUR SHIT!" And with that, two pairs of feet, one socks, another heeled boots, scrambling down the many sets of stairs.
"MOVE YA PIECE A TRASH!" Slinky yelled.
"No! You get out of the way woman!" E,J growled. Their voices were getting closer. You heard Slinky kick E.J in the leg, because there was a sound of knees slamming against the floor, a angry groan, and a yell of triumph from Slinky. "You little bitch!"
Slinky got down the stairs, grabbed her duffel bag, then jumped out of the way. E.J missed Slinky with his scalpel, and almost hit Lexi. You almost covered your eyes, but she managed to step past, then dropped the bag at E.J's feet. Some blood leaked onto the floor.
Lexi skipped up the stairs, and you quickly followed. "What's up?"
"I was waiting for you to get home so I could go to my room. I didn't want to be alone because of Offender." You admitted immediately, clinging to Lexi's arm. The girl grinned.
"It's ok, I'll protect you." She promised. Suddenly, a tall shadow stepped out in front of her.
"No need to protect her baby, I wouldn't hurt her." The tall man smirked. You recognised the smile you had been told about. Offender. Lexi pushed you behind her, clutching her axe.
"Back off of the girl, Offender. You know Slender wouldn't be happy." Lexi threatened. Offender just grinned, and a white tentacle reached out and caressed your cheek. Lexi knocked it off angrily with her axe. Offender then flung her away with another tentacle, grabbing you with another.
"Oi! Put me down you perverted asshole! Go molest someone your own size!" You struggled against his tentacle's grip. When he offered you a red rose, you hesitated. It was a pretty rose. But eventually, you smacked it out of his hand. "Go suck a dick." You spat in his face.
Offender just wiped it away. "Playing hard to get, are we? Well, I can change that." He smirked. A tentacle held the struggling and angry Lexi down.
"I'll scream." You threatened, and took a deep breath to do so. Offender quickly covered your mouth with his hand, his grin getting wider. With his other hand, he began reaching for your shirt. Your muffled screams must have attracted some sort of attention. You heard a door get thrown open and someone run up to Offender from behind. The tentacles loosened and you fell to the floor, but was caught by the someone. Offender let out a curse, clutching his crotch. You looked up at your saviour. Masky quickly laid you down and stood back awkwardly. You grinned. "Hey baby."
"Stop calling me baby or babe. It's annoying." He complained. You got up and brushed yourself down, then looked at Lexi. "She's alright. She's just pissed off that I saved the day."
"I could handle it myself!" She growled, grabbing her axe and charging after Offender, who had ran for it.
"I'm gonna hit the hay." You walked up to your door, and looked at it. It was (F/C), with blood splatters, and The Operators symbol painted in the middle, and it looked like it was bleeding. You opened it up, revealing your (F/C) themed bedroom. You felt someone breathing on your neck, and you jumped and turned. There stood Masky, rearranging his mask. You just got a glimpse of a grin. "You better start running, Timothy." You threatened. Masky quickly turned and ran into his room. You smiled, then shut the door. Turning to your room, you sighed happily. You had made so many friends, got a family, and you have a comfy home and room. And... you even had your own bathroom! You charged inside. It was (F/C) themed too.
"This is fucking lit!" You exclaimed, and stripped down and jumped into the shower. You scrubbed your hair and body clean, then turned off the shower and dried yourself. Changing into your (F/C) crop top and (2/F/C) checkered shorts, you brushed your hair and teeth, then crawled into bed. Staring at the ceiling, you slowly fell to sleep.