Chapter 10

You pushed away from the table, sighing heavily. You were still wearing E.J's shirt, and you got up to take a shower, but then Slenderman spoke into your mind.
"Good morning, Creepypastas. Please come to the meeting room." Slenderman announced through telepathy. You guessed that he had sent it to everyone as you walked to the maroon-based room. You sat on one of the huge sofas, squeezing yourself inbetween E.J and Masky. Clockwork walked in and sat down, the last Creepypasta in the household. Slenderman closed the door, and turned to everyone.
"Greetings, creepypastas. As my proxies know, we have two new creepypastas with us today." He motioned to his brothers, and they parted. A girl with a red checkered dress, maroon hair and blue eyes walked forward, a bloody bat in her hand. There was also a dull reddish brown haired boy with eyes that were.. mirrors? You noticed that shards of glass from a mirror stuck out of his neck. "This is Murderous Millie and Shattered Sam." Slenderman told them all your names, and when he pointed out Masky, you and E.J, Murderous Millie couldn't stop staring at the two boys. Shattered Sam, however, had his head angled to you. You couldn't tell where he was looking. His eyes reflected the entire room, yet you seemed to glow the most. Slenderman and his brothers left to let everyone talk, and Murderous Millie skipped to E.J. But he was busy talking to you.
"How many days have you been wearing my shirt?"
"About 2 days or something. Hell, I don't keep track."
"Alright. Might as well give you my whole wardrobe."
"Sounds like a plan."
"Oh well, it would look better on me anyways." Millie forced herself into the conversation, and in between you and E.J. Louth glared at Millie when you were shoved against Masky, who shoved against Louth.
"Aye rookie, watch your fuckin tone." Louth snapped. Millie glared back.
"Don't tell me what to do, midget." Millie shot back.
"Excuse me?! Aight, stand up. I'm gonna show you to respect your elder CPs." Louth went to stand up, but Toby sat her back down. Millie seemed a bit discouraged, and turned back to E.J instead.
"I was talking to Y/N, Millie." E.J pointed out. I looked at Millie smugly.
"Well, I want to talk to you. There's plenty of people she can chat to here, isn't that right, CP/N?" Millie shot a look at you. I rolled my eyes, getting up and storming out. Crowbars were better anyway.
You heard glass being stepped on and turned to see Shattered Sam following you. You tilted your head in confusion, your E/C eyes widening a little. Sam's face flushed.
"Hey Sam. What's up?" You smiled at him. Sam turned his head away awkwardly.
"You're, Uh, C-CP/N, right?" Sam whispered, his voice sounding like wind charm, calming and friendly, yet cold. You nodded. "Or Y/N. Ignore Millie, y-you look fine in that s-shirt. I think (F/C) would look better though."
"Oh, that's my favourite colour. Thanks. I just like to wear E.J's clothes because they're big on me, or any boy's clothes for that matter. I think I still have Helen's shirt..." you drifted off, thinking off the white paint-splattered shirt that you had stolen. You didn't notice Sam staring at you. Well, you couldn't exactly tell.
"Ok, just keep y-your hands off this h-hoodie though." Sam smiled, pointing to the light blue hoodie he was wearing. You noticed it had clouds on it. You pouted, and Sam laughed a little.
"But it's so pretty." You whined, brushing it with your fingertips wistfully. You didn't notice Sam jump and blush at your touch. Masky was walking quickly out, followed my Millie's yell, and heard this.
"Not as pretty as you, babe." Masky teased as he walked up the stairs. You looked back at him and smiled, then looked back at Sam. His face had a jealous look to it, but it soon disappeared.
"Is he y-your boyfriend?" Sam asked, attempting to seem encouraging. You clicked your tongue.
"I guess you could say that." You responded, and he frowned.
"Oh, Ok." Sam mumbled. You heard a loud bang from the attic, and Sam jumped.
"That's probably Slinky. She's the weird acrobat pirate clown thing that lives in our attic. She comes into your room through the ceiling sometimes, so keep alert." You warned. Sam nodded.
"C-can you walk me to my r-room?" Sam asked hopefully. You nodded, and made your way upstairs with your new friend. You were unaware that The Puppeteer and Jeff were watching from the meeting room doorway angrily. You came to the door that showed a sky pattern, light blue with clouds, but with painted glass shards flying through the air. "It looks l-like my hoodie." Sam said, surprised. You nodded.
"My boy Helen probably did this, so be sure to thank him at some point." You noted, then patted his shoulder and turned. "My room is in the proxy hallway with Louth, Nasty, Toby, Masky and Hoodie. At the end is Slenderman's office. I'm gonna go get changed. I'll see you later." You waved to him as you walked away. Sam stood there, frozen, then eventually snapped back into reality and waved back awkwardly as you walked into the hallway and disappeared.