Chapter 20

"CHARGE!" You screeched in the living room.
A war had broken out between the girls and boys, and the teams had made huge forts out of cushions, divers, pillows and cardboard. The girls let out warcries as they charged at the boy's fort, and Slinky bent back as a pillow was launched at her face. Nasty bent down and Louth jumped onto her back and launched herself at the fort, just to be knocked back down by a pillow to the face. Nasty cried for her fallen friend and ran at the fort, just to be met by another pillow. You smashed your cardboard sword against a pillow as it was thrown at you. Jinx was on Coldsteel's back as they ran at the fort, Coldsteel actually smiling for once. With Nasty and Louth 'dead', there was only Jane, Clockwork, Jinx, Coldsteel, Zero, Judge Angels, Millie and The Doll Seeker left. Jane grabbed you and dodged a pillow, then threw you to the side of the fort, out of sight. She made a dying sound as a pillow hit her in the side.
"Well done, soldier. Your death shall not go in vain." You joked, pretending to wipe a tear. Jane pretended to die and you had a moment of silence, then turned and crawled into the fort.
All the boys were on the ground floor and on the top, this was just the basement of their base. You peeked and saw Slinky already there, battling Laughing Jack as they both tried to be serious. She saw you and gave you a salute, before pushing Laughing Jack into the other two boys (E.J and Jeff), and they tumbled down the side and 'died'. You then heard Toby scream.
"M-MAN DOWN!" You crawled up and peeked to see Toby clutching his side with a cardboard knife next to him, pretending to be dying. Sam slid down next to him and held his head.
"Don't l-leave us Toby!" He fake wailed. Toby just reached up to him, then let out a dying sound and let his head drop.
He saw you, but he was dead and couldn't do anything. Sam got up and saluted, then turned back to the war. You made a noise and caught Hoodie and Masky's attention, and they turned and walked towards you, where you slid down and hid in the dark corner. They came down.
"I think one of the girls might be here, let's get the boys." Masky turned, but you leapt and 'stabbed' him with your cardboard sword, and Hoodie gasped dramatically as you 'slit' his throat.
He gargled and dropped to his knees, dramatically clutching his throat, then fell and died. You laughed at their dramatic display, and then went back up to see Sam screeching as he was dangling off the edge, just being held up by the grasp of The Puppeteer.
"PUPPET! D-DON'T LET ME F-FALL!" He cried dramatically as his grip slipped. The Puppeteer grabbed him.
"ILL NEVER LET YOU GO SAM!" He responded. Sam then slipped and fell to his death. "NOOOO!!!" The Bloody Painter patted The Puppeteer's shoulder as he watched Sam fall to the padded ground, pretending to be deceased.
"He was a good warrior." The Bloody Painter said sadly. You slunk back down and say Coldsteel and Jinx leaping for you, and a pillow flew out of nowhere, which you quickly swiped away with your sword.
"Follow me!" You whispered, and pointed to the secret entrance which Jane had shown you.
She was still 'dead' on the ground, her phone hidden under her stomach trying to hide she had been playing games. Jinx saluted then ran in with Coldsteel, and Clockwork ran over and followed.
"THERE'S ONLY THE DOLL SEEKER LEFT!" Yelled The Bloody Painter as you realised Zero, Judge Angels and Millie were ducking into the secret entrance.
You followed as The Doll Seeker nodded at you, and dodged the pillows like a pro. Slinky joined you and you went to the top where the remaining boys where, and you pushed off The Puppeteer. Everyone gasped and turned, just for the girls to break into a cardboard war with them. The Bloody Painter was stabbed by Jinx, Clockwork took down BEN, Coldsteel and Slinky ganged up on Homicidal Liu, but then The Doll Maker took down three of the girls, and was dangling Jinx off the edge.
"Y/N!" Jinx screeched desperately as she reached for you, and The Doll Maker dropped her.
You realised The Doll Seeker was dead. You turned and saw Slinky, Coldsteel and Millie dead. Zero took down The Doll Maker with Judge Angels, but they toppled off the edge with him. You was the only one left.
"GIRL'S WIN!!" You screeched, and the girls got up and cheered, and then knocked down all the forts.
They knocked down the boy's and you fell, but was caught by Laughing Jack, who smiled and put you back down. Slinky walked over.
"I got you." She cackled, punching him in the arm playfully. Laughing Jack growled and grabbed her, and held her above his head. "L.J, THROW ME AND I'LL-" Slinky cried as she was thrown into the pile of pillows. Slinky grabbed him at the last second and he followed. You giggled and turned to see Liu leaning into your face.
"Nice game there, sugar. Was a shame you didn't take me down. We could've had fun in the basement while these lot fought." He grabbed you, but Jeff ran over and tackled him. You turned to the girls and walked over.
"Great game! Can't believe we won!" Zero said smugly.
"Y/N totally kicked their asses!" Judge Angels cheered.
"Who took down Toby?" You asked, and Sally popped up sleepily. "Woah! Nice Sally! How did you die?"
"I got into the fort and BEN threw me off the edge and onto Louth." She responded. You then realised that what took down Louth was in fact not a pillow. It was a child holding a cardboard dagger. "I go sleep!" She then skipped up the stairs as the girls joined the circle that the guys had made. You sat down between Zero and Laughing Jack.
"We're playing Seven minutes in heaven." Jeff told you, and you sighed, then got out something that resembled you.
Jeff shook his head. "No, you have to put in your Lovesick." You tilted your head, and Laughing Jack turned to you and explained them.
"You just have to-" he cackled for a second. "-close your eyes, focus, and press your heart with your palm." You nodded and closed your eyes, and concentrated, then pressed your palm on your heart, which was hard because of your boobs. Then something warm met your palm and you opened your eyes and held out your hand. A heart with a (F/C) background and blood splatters on it was there. You admired it, then dropped it in the basket full with Lovesicks. Jeff shuffled it and then passed it to Toby, who shoved his hand into it. He held out his hand and two Lovesicks were there. BEN and Jinx. Jinx went paler then usual and got up just as the smirking BEN did. Jinx looked at you desperately as Slinky shoved them in the large cupboard and locked it from the outside. Clockwork timed 7 minutes, and then Slinky threw it open and The Puppeteer took a photo. Jinx was pressed against one side of the cupboard, pushing BEN away with her foot. She scrambled out and leapt to Masky, grabbing his jacket and crawling up in, sitting in his lap.
"I'm guessing it was terrible." Louth said as Jinx glared at BEN, then spat at him.
Masky patted her head. Toby picked out two more, and there was Jeff and Louth. Louth shrugged and they went into the closet, immediately sitting down. Slinky locked the cupboard and Clockwork timed it. Then Slinky threw it open and BEN took a photo. Jeff and Louth were sitting in the same spot, but Jeff was taking a selfie with her. You looked at it and you smiled, since Louth looked pretty dorky in it.

 You looked at it and you smiled, since Louth looked pretty dorky in it

"Jesus, Louth, you look like a complete DORK." You exclaimed as you passed around Jeff's phone. Louth mimicked you.
Toby then picked out two more Lovesicks. You recognised yours and... E.Js. You looked at him with a deadly glare, then got into the cupboard. E.J slowly followed, and Slinky closed and locked the cupboard. You sat there angrily for 30 seconds, then jumped when you felt E.J's lips on yours. You kicked him off and wiped your mouth.
"What are you doing?!" You snarled, and he just kissed you again, grabbing your shoulders and pulling you closer.
You squirmed, but found yourself kissing back eventually. Hey, it's 7 minutes in heaven! 7 minutes and that's it. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he pushed you onto your back, the kiss becoming more heated. You wrapped your legs around his waist and pushed out your elbows, knocking down his arms and making his crash down on you. E.J let out a tiny moan as your areas connected when you knocked him down, his hips crashing against the underneath of your upper thighs. You heard Clockwork mutter something with 1 in it, so you quickly pushed him off and neatened up your hair as he put on his mask. You took a quick selfie and put your phone away as the door was flung open and BEN snapped a photo.
"Good girl, Y/N, not getting spicy." Jeff called out, and you laughed as you sat back down, but you could see E.J's little friend through his jeans as he sat down too.
Toby took out two more and it was Liu and Jane. This continued for the whole night, until eventually people retrieved their Lovesicks and passed out on a heap of pillows. You retrieved yours last just after your turn with Laughing Jack, who let you doze off for 7 minutes in his lap, and you dragged yourself to one of the girls and collapsed on them. Louth grunted at you, and your felt Toby's cold hand touch your head, and you saw they were sleeping next to each other. You got up and looked around. Jane and Clockwork were next to each other, Jinx was with Masky, Coldsteel with Lost Silver, The Doll Seeker laying stiff as a doll next to The Doll Maker, all asleep. You crawled in with Jane and Clockwork and shoved between them, getting wedged into a warm sandwich. You dragged a duvet over all three of you and passed out, cuddling Jane at the front and being spooned by Clockwork.