OC 1

This is Username_SJX Oc for LWC. Maxine, or Jinx, appeared in the end of Chapter 15. Her role for LWC will be quite large, since the first person to enter their OC gets the biggest roles available. Welcome, Jinx, to the Slendermansion.

Name: Maxine Blake Rose
Creepypasta name: Jinx/Soul Collector
Gender: Girl
Weapon: Scythe
Short bio: Taken from family at 6. Has brother called Blake. Infected by gammar radiation. Cheeky persona. Nothing affects Max.
Crush: Not specified/ no one as she hates nearly everything.
Attitude: Creepy insane, short tempered, cheeky, lazy.

Example:
Jinx flopped onto the sofa, eating a chocolate bar that she had most likely snatched from Laughing Jack. Jeff came downstairs without a shirt on, scratching his side. He collapsed onto the sofa next to Jinx, then looked over just as the white-haired girl glared at him.
"Put a shirt on otherwise I'll tell everyone you're dating BEN." Jinx threatened. Jeff raised an eyebrow.
"C'mon, you like what you see." Jeff stretched out, watching Jinx. Jinx's face stayed unflushed and unpleased.
"You're trying too hard, noodle." Jinx got up and walked off, leaving Jeff behind. She walked up the stairs, and almost fell over as Louth tackled BEN, then started punching the absolute shit out of him. Hoodie recorded while Nasty and Toby cheered her on, and Masky stood there with his body language saying he was both disappointed and confused. BEN reached for Jinx, but Jinx just watched him suffer. Y/N stood beside The Bloody Painter, laughing so hard that The Bloody Painter had to keep her steady. The Puppeteer started chanting and everyone joined in as BEN eventually kicked Louth off and they started attacking each other.
"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!" Everyone chanted as Slenderman came out of his room and looked at Jinx, who was just watching.
"Jinx." He said. Jinx looked up. "Do your thing." Jinx just nodded and stepped forward, then the two were apart, BEN groaning with an incredibly bloodied up face, and Louth just stood up and slowly wiped her bloody lip. Jinx dusted off her hands.
"I think we can say Louth won that one." Nasty commented.
"I know what I'm getting BEN for Christmas." Jinx said as she watched BEN heave himself up.
"What?" Jeff looked at her.
"A plastic surgery gift card." Jinx said and everyone laughed. Y/N looked at BEN, while grinning.