"So how's is everything here? Are they treating you ok?" LaToya asks "It's not a prison" I chuckle slightly. "But, yeah everythings going good. Their gonna be having some christmas thing here tomorrow so I'll probably just be hanging out in my room watching Netflix or something"

"I thought you weren't allowed phones in here" Rebbie frowns confused "Not usually, but dad made allowances for me and said I could as long as non of the others see it. It's only incase I wanna call home and so Michael and Ocean can send photo's of Mikey and stuff" I smile.

"Have you spoken to them since they left?" LaToya asks and I shake my head. "Things kinda got heated the last time we spoke and..."

"Because you started yelling at them when they were trying to explain why they couldn't adopt Mikey" LaToya cuts me off. "And I feel bad about that, but it'll be fine. Their obviously not that upset because they sent me another picture of Mikey today"

"But I thought you said you didn't speak to them" Rebbie asks confused. "I havent, but they still sent me a photo. They didn't say anything in the message though. It was just a photo"

"I guess that's something I suppose, but maybe you should try calling them to kinda break this ice. Since Michael and Ocean celebrate the holidays now, this would be Mikey's first Christmas. I'm sure he'd love to hear from you" LaToya smiles, slightly and I shake my head. "They'll probably be busy tomorrow and I think it's best I don't get involved in all that stuff and try and keep out of the way. If their going to adopt him then I need to step away and..."

"What are you talking about? I thought they said they didn't want to" LaToya cuts in confused. "Yeah, at the time, but obviously they've changed their mind. Why else would they have taken him to Miami with them?"

"No, sweetie that's not why they took hin home with them" she says softly and I look at her confused. "They promised you they'd help you and care for him while your in here, but they haven't changed their mind about adopting him"

"Did you talk them?" I turn to Rebbie and she nods. "I did but..."

"Did you explain to them that I wasn't ready to be a mother and..."

"They know all this" LaToya cuts in. "But they've made it pretty clear that they don't want to adopt and Ocean has said many times she isn't ready to have anymore kids"

"But he already lives there! Why is she making it so difficult!? Michael wants more kids and if they take Mikey then he gets another son like he wanted and..."

"Ocean isn't trying to make things difficult and having someone live with you and being a parent to that person is a huge difference and..."

"Then what's the point of all this?" I shrug cutting her off "I was fine until I had Mikey and that's when things started getting messed up for me because I'm not ready to be a mom and that's why I'm here but what's the point on being here to get better if your all just gonna put be back in the same position and..."

"That's not what we're doing and you can't blame Mikey for the bad things that happened. That could have happened anytime and..."

"I-I wanna go back upstairs now" I croak. "You need you leave now"

"Sweetie, we didn't come here to upset you" Rebbie says softly "Well you did. Just leave me alone" I sniffle and walk over to the door and LaToya takes my arm, stopping me.

"Janet, you can't keep running away like th..."

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I snap, pushing her away and the door swings open and Ray comes rushing in. "What's going?"

"Nothing. We were just speaking with our sister" Rebbie says and he turns to me. "Can you' make them leave please?" I sniffle.

"You can't kick us out! We didn't do anything wrong!" Rebbie snaps. "If she wants you to go then you have to go" Ray turns to her and I quickly leave and rush into my room before they start arguing.