It's Christmas eve and I'm busy packing some boxes to take to the charity and DJ comes rushing into the living room. "Daddy! Is it time now!?" He asks excitedly. "Yet yet, buddy"

"How much longer? I wanna see the lights" he pouts. "I know and so do I, but the parade won't start until tonight"

"But why?"

"Because if the parade was in the day then you wouldn't be able to see all the cool lights"

"But that's the best part"

"Exactly" I smile "And that's why we have to wait until it gets dark out"

"I get bored having to wait so long"

"Well there's plently of things for us to do before tonight. After mommy and Veah are done with their gingerbread men we're gonna go take these boxing to the charity and then we're gonna come back and pick up Mrs Baker and go to the homeless shelter for awhile"

"Why do we have give our old toys away and feed strangers? Why can't their mommy and daddy look after them?"

"Because not everybody is lucky as us and they need a little help"

"Will my old trucks help?"

"Of course. There gonna go to another little boy that doesn't have any toys and it'll make him really happy" I smile. "What about baby Jesus? Can we visit him in the stable? It's gonna be his birthday"

"I don't think he's there anymore" I chuckle slightly "But we can still celebrate his birthday"

"Will you tell me the story again? The one with the magic star"

"Of course I can" I smile, picking him up and take him over to the sofa.

****
Janet's POV

After 10 minutes of walking around the centre, looking for Ray, I finally find him in his office.

"Hey! What's up?" He smiles, looking up from his computer. "Not much. I was just wondering where you were is all. I haven't seen you much today" I shrug. "Yeah, I've been stuck in here most of the day, trying to get all this done before I leave tomorrow"

"Your leaving!?" I asks surprised and he nods. "Only for a few days. I'm going to stay with a friend for christmas. But don't worry Brenda and James will still be here"

"But what about our meetings and stuff? Brenda and James never run the sessions" I point out. "Don't worry about all that. Since it's Christmas we thought we'd give everybody a break. And Brenda has a really nice dinner prepared and some other stuff, plus everybody's welcome to have family here for the whole day so you guys won't feel left out"

"My family doesn't celebrate holidays because of our religion" I mumble. "Oh.. Um... Well you can still join in with the others of you want.. Or is that not aloud?" He asks unsure "I'm sure it'll be fine" I shrug "Speaking of family. LaToya called and said her and Rebbie were coming to visit you soon"

"Did they say anything about me?"

"No. Just that they wanted to see you"

"Did my dad?"

"No. He never tells me what you guys talk about. Has something happened?" He asks concerned and I shake my head "Are you sure? Because if there's something I should know then.."

"It's fine" I cut him off. "Anyway. I'm gonna go wait for my sisters and let you get back to work" I fake a smile and go downstairs.

*
After about an hour or so of waiting, Rebbie and LaToya finally arrived and we all went into the family room to hang out.