5~We Shop For Wands...Yep Totally Normal

Start from the beginning

"Uh, sure." Annabeth said before stepping forward as I stepped back with my new wand. She too tried many wands. (One of them made another pile of boxes crash on top of Thalia and another made me do some kind of ballet dance.) Then finally she made a giant holographic image of a silver owl appear from the tip of the wand (though I thought I smelled the distinct smell of the salty ocean).

"Ah yes, made from an owl feather, a hair from a unicorn and the core, half a dove feather. In fact, the other half to your feather is the core of that young man's wand, over there." Madam Fronsy said, pointing at me. "Those two halves would make the whole dove feather, my dear. The dove. The dove."

Annabeth smiled and stood next to me but I swear her face turned red and I saw Thalia nudge her in the ribs, grinning suggestively, before stepping forward to let Madam Fronsy do what ever she was about to do. Madam Fronsy took a box from one of the shelves and handed it over to Thalia who waved it and at once created lightning bolts shoot across the walls and caused thunder to rumble throughout the little shop.

"Oh, my that was quick, wasn't it?" Madam Fronsy exclaimed, smiling delightedly. "That wand has the core of a dragon heart string and is made up of an eagle's feather and a blade of grass."

As Thalia walked back to us, Madam Fronsy said, "Take care of your wands and remember. The wizard does not choose the wand. The wand chooses the wizard."

***

"Weasley Wizard Wheezes. What do you reckon that is?" Thalia asked me and Annabeth. My mum had gone to buy our books and quills and stuff so we were free to explore a bit since we'd already bought our robes.

"Dunno, but looks like a joke shop to me." Annabeth said.

"Just my type of store." I said before entering it. Thalia and Annabeth rolled their eyes at me and followed me.

Okay, so how do I describe this? I guess there's only one word for it: Rocking Awesome!

{That's two words seaweed brain.}

{Ugh! Whatever! -_-}

{Leo: whale...}

{shut up Leo. You're not in this weird dialogue thingy}

{Leo: uh...I am}

{do not test The Lord of SASSINESS, you lowly peasant!}

{Leo: whoa... Where'd that come from?}

{the fangirls invented it. Don't ask. Just go with the flaw.}

{Leo: right uh.... Sorry O mightily lord of...Sassiness? Hey can I be The Lord of Flaming balls of McShizzleness then?}

Yeah... Uh ignore that.

Anyways...

Inside it was super crowded. There were shelves full of boxes around the store and people in magenta robes were walking around. I assumed that these were the staff. Annabeth and Thalia appeared beside me as I wove my way through a crowd to one of the shelves. One of the boxes were labeled Puking Pastils and another read Nosebleed Nougats. There were these rubber like things with one side orange and the other purple. Then there were stuff called a Decoy Detonators. There were Self-Inking, Spell-Checking and Mart-Answer Quills. At the back wall their was a curtain leading off to another part of the shop.

"Hello, there." A voice said to my right. As I turned around, I saw a red haired boy in the magenta robes the staff wore, with a trouble maker smile on his face.

"Hello." Another voice said to my left and I turned see another boy with red hair in magenta robes with the same smile the other had. They were so much alike, I thought I was being ambushed by two boys that looke like the Stolls. They could've almost being qudraptals or whatever.

One of them said, "I am George,"

"And I'm Fred." The other boy, Fred, finished.

"Welcome to Weasley Wizard Wheezes. How may we help you?" George asked.

"Ugh...we are sort of new to the wizarding world so would you show us some of the things here?" Annabeth asked them politely.

"Why of course." Fred said.

With that they took us on a tour around the store. By the time we were out of there, my arms were full of little things that I could use to trick people. Annabeth and Thalia didn't take much but me? Who knows when they'll come in handy? I could do with some Puking Pastils to get out of class or a Spell-Checking quills to help with my dyslexia.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N

Hey Guys! What's up!

So....

Umm...

C ya!

Bye....