39~ Alyssium

Percy

It was beautiful. There were houses beside a street. There were gardens, mailboxes, parks, a river and people. One house, was white trimmed in hot pink but the garage looked like a big forge. I thought I knew who this belonged to.

One of the houses was blue. It had a pool in its back yard and a blue tree in the front yard. A note was stuck on the door. It read,

Dear Perceus,

this will be your house in Alyssium.

-Hades and Thanatos (Official BFF - Boy friends for ever ;) )

p.s. just jking. but we are besties forev

I smiled at this and opened the door. I was greeted to a beutiful living room.

The walls were grey, the same colour as her eyes. There were a cluster of sofas and beanbag chairs. and a flat screen TV was on top of a black cabinet. There was a plush sea green rug on the floor.

There was an adjoining kitchen and a living room. A staircase led upstairs. Upstair there was a corridor leading into different rooms. On the corridor hung lots of pictures.

Pictures of me, my friends and my family. I was gonna miss those guys. One picture was of the underwater kiss. I smiled at the memory before moving on to check out the rest of the top floor. There was a bathroom and three bedrooms. One bedroom looked exactly like my bedroom back at home, the other two looked like guest rooms.

I went back down the stairs just as there was a knock on the door. I opened it and greeted with the faces of my friends I hadn't seen in a long time. There was Selena, Bekandorf, Michalle, Ethan, Zoe, Castor and even Luke.

(@Underworld_skylar thanks for the corrections. I'll keep that in mind for the next time)

"Percy!" Selena shrieked as she enveloped me in a hug.

Everyone poured into the room. They looked the same as they had when they died. Except of course,  they were wearing different clothes and their scars had all dissapeared. Luke looked happy but there was guilt and grief in his eyes. He looked different though. No longer bitter.

Zoe's hunters outfit was gone and was replaced by regular jeans and a light blue shirt. And if I wasn't mistaken, she was definitely holding Luke's hand.

Selena and Bekandorf looked pretty much the same. Selena no longer had goo on her face and looked normal.

Ethan looked happy too but his eyepatch was gone. In its place was his eye.

Castor and Michael hadn't changed either. Michael was still short...

Selena let go of me and went to stand by Bekandorf's side.

Luke immediately walked to the front of the group.

"Percy...I am so sorry. You don't know how sorry I am and what I'd do to go and change what happened. I hurt everyone I ever lived and started a war and-" I cut him off by giving him a man hug.

Next Ethan came up to apologise and was given the same treatment from me.

"Ethan, the minor gods and goddesses have their own cabins now. Including your mom." I said which earned me smile from everyone. "And Luke, everyone thinks of you as a hero. All of you guys are. And Michael, Zoe, Bekandorf, I'm sorry. It was my fault you died." Everyone denied it, of course.

"How are you here though, Percy?" Selena asked.

"Probably for some sort of a noble cause." Bekandorf said.

"Well..." I said, plopping down on a beanbag chair.

"I wouldn't call it noble."

"Explain, Jackson. Then we'll decide if it's noble or not." Luke said. They all took a seat and I explained what happened. About Hogwarts, Voldermort and Kronos and me dying.

"So it was for a noble cause." Castor said.

"It wouldn't matter if it was for a noble cause or not." I said putting my head in my hands. "My mom, Paul, dad, my friends....Annabeth."

We chatted for a while until Selena asked, "Hey, can I check out the upstairs floor?"

"Sure." I said.

Selena practically skipped up the stairs. After a minute we heard a shriek from upstairs. Bekandorf was instantly on his feet.

A second later, Selena came back down the stairs, clutching a framed photo to her chest.

"Perseus Jackson,  I think you forgot to mention this bit of information. She held up the photo for us to see.

It was the underwater kiss.

"Oh. That." I said with a smile.

"Yes this." Selena said. "Explain Mr."

"Uh...well,  we kinda got together after the Titan War." I said.

"An under water kiss! Oh that's so romantic! You guys are so cute." Selena shrieked, fogetting all about being angry at me.

"So, how much do you love her on a scale of 100?" Selena asked.

"A million." I answered. Remind me never to say that again. She burst my eardrums.

"Have you given up immortality for her yet?" Michael asked as a joke.

"Yep." I answered.

"Wait...what!" Zoe exclaimed.

"So let me get this straight." Bekandorf said. "You were offered immortality andbyou gave it up for Annabeth?"

"Uh...yeah." I answered.

"Next he's gonna tell us that he fall into Tartarus for her." Ethan said.

I grinned. "Been there, done that." I said.

"WHAT!" That'd be my friends.

"Explain." Luke said.

So I told them about the seven, the second great prophecy, Annabeth's solo death quest and my holiday through Tartarus. Something tells me that I shouldn't have told them about the 'Stables Scandal'. Thwy keot on teasing me till I continued.

At the end of my story,  everyone was quiet.

"Wow." Ethan said.

"Percy," Luke said. "I have a question. Who did you see when you bathed in the styx?"

"Annabeth."

shouldn't have told that either.

Lukily Zoe saved my ears from dying.

"Would this be bad time to say that Luke and I are dating?" Zoe said.

"So...are you like...Zuke?" I asked.

"Yep. They are. And you and Annabeth can be Percabeth." Selena said.

We spent the next few hours talking, laughing, drinking tea...but even though I was okay on the outside, I was broken in the inside. In Alyssium, I won't have my nightmares but Annabeth would have her's and this time, she won't have me by her side.

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

A/N

You killed me. Now I can't write!!!!!!!!!

\(×_×)/

You gave me the worst death ever. Bananas....and Annabeths and the other great ways listed in the last few chapters. You guys are great at scheming up the deaths of INNOCENT people LIKE ME!!!!!!!