15~Watery Memories

Harry

"Bloody Hell!" Ron said as his hand brushed against a suit of armour making a little clang.

"Shh!" Hermione whispered.

Ron, Hermione, Ginny and I were in the Common Room behind a huge sofa watching Percy and Annabeth. Let me explain myself. So we came to the Gryffindor Common Room earlier than Thalia, Percy and Annabeth so that we could talk about what happened at divination. The common room was completely empty as I had finished explaining about the images that had flashed through my mind. That's when Thalia, Annabeth and Percy had entered the common room. We had abruptly stopped talking so they didn't even realise we were there. They'd walked right past us to the three armchairs in front of the fireplace and slumped on them.

Then after some talk about mist and IMing or something, Percy had taken the jug of water and had created mist out of it without even using his wand. He'd taken a coin and had thrown it through the misty screen muttering something about Fleecy. Then an image had popped up in the mist. There were a couple of teenagers in what appeared to be a huge work shop. One was a boy with curly brown hair that looked very much like a Santa's Latino elf who seemed to be a bit hyper at the moment. Another of the teens was a girl with choppy brown hair and a feather woven into a braid in her hair. Her eyes seemed to change colour.

Then there was someone that looked very much like a blonde superman, a guy that looked a bit like a sumo wrestler and a girl with black curly hair and golden eyes. Then a girl wearing a red shirt and jeans with soft brown hair walked in. Percy, Thalia, Annabeth and the teens started talking.

They talked about what had happened in divination and of how Percy had seen images going through his mind. They even suspected that I had seen the images too. Then after a while the guy who looked a bit like a sumo wrestler swiped his hand through the mist and it disappeared.

It was at this point that Ron, Hermione, Ginny and I decided that we had better hide behind the sofa we were currently on.

Thalia went up to her room but Annabeth and Percy stayed behind because Annabeth had to finish up some home work. Percy, seeing as he was ADHD, was unable to stay still and started looking around. I swore he looked right at the place we were hiding before dismissing it and looking away.

So that brings us back to the sticky situation we were currently in. We were unable to go to our dormitories until Percy and Annabeth decided to go first. So we waited as silently as we could and watched.

Annabeth was bent over her parchment, her quill scratching away at the paper. Percy was watching her now with adoration clear in his eyes.

"Hey, Wise Girl." Percy said suddenly unable to stand the silence.

"Hmm?" Annabeth asked without glancing up.

"What are you writting?" Percy asked.

"I am not writing. I finished my homework five minutes ago. I'm designing a temple for your father." Annabeth answered.

Percy perked up. "Oooh! Are you gonna put lots of pictures of me? Don't forget Nemo Annie! Oooh! Oooh! What about Ariel? And-"

"Seaweed Brain, I know you're trying to distract me." Annabeth said with a small laugh.

Percy huffed and went silent again, then he suddenly smirked. He reached out a hand in the air and flicked it up which caused the water in the jug to rise up into a deformed bubble making Hermione gasp. He moved his hand slightly which made the watery bubble move across the air and hover just above Annabeth's head who noticed nothing due to the fact that she was absorbed in her work.

Percy put his hand back down which ended up with the bubble crashing down on Annabeth's head and soaking her.

"Perseus Jackson, I'm gonna kill you tomorrow." Annabeth said in deadly calm voice that would've made me want to get down on my knees and beg her not to do anything to me but Percy just laughed.

He took the parchment away from her, drying the wet paper just by touching it, and placed it on an empty chair. He got up from his chair and sat down next Annabeth draping an arm around her, and making all the water he had dunked on her float back up into a bubble leaving Annabeth perfectly dry and still a little mad.

"Remember this, Wise Girl?" Percy asked, as he flicked his hand, making the bubble take the shape of three teenagers. It was of a younger Percy, maybe 12 years old, with his arms around a younger Annabeth and another guy with curly hair and a goatee.

"I remember." She said, forgetting that she was angry with him as she lay her head on Percy's shoulder.

With another flick of the wrist, Percy made the water bubble resembling the three kids take a different shape. Now it was of Annabeth and Percy, when they were around 13, with a younger Thalia and an one eyed creature laughing about something.

"I miss Tyson and his peanut butteriness." Annabeth said. Percy smirked. "Butteriness is not a word, Wise Girl."

"What ever!" Annabeth grumbled.

Percy flicked his hand again. This time it took the shape of a boy with his back facing us, standing on snow with what appeared to be a cap clutched on his hand.

"When was that?" Annabeth asked.

"When you were lost." Percy said.

The water turned into Percy just staring blankly ahead next to a volcano.

"Is that in mount St Helens?" Annabeth asked.

"Yeah. I think I was trying to remember what my name was there." Percy said which caused Annabeth to giggle softly. That in itself scared me. I'd never seen Annabeth giggle and never thought I'd see the day.

Then the water took the shape of a bubble. There were two people inside, Percy and Annabeth when they were maybe 16, kissing.

"Remember that day?" Percy asked.

"How could I forget?" Annabeth whispered.

Then the watery memories changed one last time. Seven teenagers with their arms around each other, bruised up and wounded but smiles lighting their faces. One of them was Percy, there was Annabeth, the curly haired Santa's Latino Elf we'd seen in the mist, the blonde superman, the choppy haired girl, the girl with the golden eyes and curly black hair and the guy that looked a bit like a sumo wrestler.

"Right after the war." Annabeth whispered so softly that I had to strain my ears to listen.

"And we made it. All of us." Percy said. "The Seven of the Prophecy."

They stayed like that for a while, engulfed in memories, wrapped in each other's arms. Then Percy put the water back in the jug. "We should get some sleep." He said.

"Yeah, we should." Annabeth agreed. They got up and left for their dormitories with a parting kiss leaving behind the parchment on which Annabeth had been drawing on just minutes ago.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.