The End

okay oh my god i can't believe this but I've finally come to the end of this story?? it's honestly amazing to say that, as i've been writing this since like june or july and i never expected to get this far. i never expected to continue writing this and enjoy it as much as i did. i definitely NEVER expected to get the feedback i did and receive so many reads and votes and comments. it's honestly incredible.

i just want to say a huge thank you to every single one of you for reading this story and coming along on (the beginning of) Helaina's journey with me. thank you for helping me reach 67,000+ reads and helping that number grow each and every day. thank you for commenting on the story and letting me know when you're enjoying it, because it really does make me so happy. thank you for voting and helping this story be on the charts for fan fiction.

it really is crazy for me to say i've finished this story, because it doesn't feel real. that sounds so dumb but it's the truth lmao. although this is the end of this story, it is not the end of Helaina's life story and the sequel to "The Tutor" should be up either tomorrow or Sunday. i hope you enjoy the next book just as much as you hopefully enjoyed this one! as for right now, i'm going to mark the story as complete, but tomorrow or whenever i put up the sequel, i'll just update this book to let you know the sequel will be up.

as always, for one final time on here, thank you so much for reading and i really hope you enjoyed. don't forget to comment/vote/follow me!! thank you all so much :)