Chapter 46 || "Not To Be Dramatic"

Sure enough, eleven minutes later, I pull up in front of Shawn's house. As I park in front of his house, I begin to worry that maybe he isn't home, but when I check my phone, I see he replied to my messages.

S: Okay

I begin to type to tell him I'm here, but I see the front door open and Shawn step out. I put my phone down and unlock the car, Shawn opening the door and sliding inside. He looks at me and smiles bashfully, his cheeks already turning red.

"Hey, what's up? Is something wrong?" he asks, and I nod.

"My parents were interrogating me about this." I say, and point to the hickey on my neck. "I didn't realize I had one."

"I didn't know I gave you one either. In the grande scheme of last nights events, giving you a hickey was so small compared to the rest." he says, and I nod.

"I don't know what I'm going to do. I ran out and I already know that when I go back home, my parents are going to kill me." I say. Shawn just nods. "That's why I wanted to see you..."

"Oh?" he says with a slight smirk. I bite my lip and nod, leaning in to kiss him. Shawn leans in as well, and my hands go up to his hair as we begin to kiss.

I stand up and hop across from the drivers seat to the passengers seat, and Shawn wraps his arms around my waist as he helps me settle in. He kisses me slowly and gently, but I don't want slow and gentle- I want fast and hungry and feverous. I try to kiss Shawn deeper, opening my mouth wider and sticking my tongue in his mouth, but he doesn't react the way I want him to. Dissatisfied with his lack of a reaction, I pull away and begin to kiss his neck until I find the spot on his neck that makes him jolt and his hip move upwards.

"Move your seat back." I mumble into his neck.

He listens, pulling the lever on the seat. It goes backwards, bringing us back with it. I continue to suck and bite on Shawn's neck, and his hands grope my ass as I straddle him. He squeezes my ass and slaps it, and I let out a moan. Shawn just slaps my ass again, clearly enjoying himself right now. Still sucking on his neck, my hands move down to his pants and fiddle with the waistband of his jeans.

"What are you doing?" he asks, chuckling nervously. "We're in a car."

"That hasn't stopped us before." I remind him, smirking.

I go back to biting his neck and he moans quietly. I unzip his jeans and put my hand down under his pants and feel him through his boxers, and Shawn shifts underneath home. He readjusts himself and gently pushes me off of him. I sit back, staring at him in confusion.

"What are you doing?"

"Laina, I don't think this is a good idea." he says.

"What isn't a good idea? Me and you?" I ask with a frown.

"No! No, that's not what I meant at all!" he yells reassuringly.

"Well then what did you mean?" I ask, crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"I'm just saying that you seem to be using me a sort of distraction right now, and I don't think that's a good idea."

"What's wrong with distracting myself? Besides, I thought you would like to be distracted." I say, my hand dipping back under his jeans and rubbing him through his boxers. He jumps in surprise and pulls my hand out of his pants.

"I'm being serious!" he yells.

"So am I! So is this how it is, Shawn? We have sex and now that you've used me once, you're all done?" I ask, the words leaving my mouth before I can even think about them. I instantly regret saying them.