Chapter 27 || "Skipped Class To Hook Up With Shawn Mendes"

AN: this chapter is a little smutty in the middle, nothing bad tbh but just a warning anyways!!

"Oh my God." I whisper, the panic evident in my tone. Shawn and I look at each other, before Shawn practically throws me off of him and onto the ground.

"Get down." he whispers. I crawl onto the ground in attempt to hide, but I hear footsteps coming our way. My heart pounds so quickly in my chest that I worry I may have a heart attack out of fear. I pray that whoever's in here won't see us, but as I hear the footsteps grow louder and louder, I know my prayers are futile.

Shawn pushes me aside and climbs on the ground beside me, crawling underneath the chairs and motioning for me to do the same as well. He curls his body up so that he's completely hidden and I follow his movement. The footsteps continue to grow louder until they're practically on top of us. I feel Shawn grab my hand and squeeze it, trying to comfort me as he must know I'm incredibly stressed out and terrified right now. I see a flashlight pass over us, but as quick as it approaches, it disappears. Within a minute, I hear the footsteps exit the auditorium and the door swing close. Shawn and I wait another minute to make sure the coast is clear, and even then, Shawn pops up first to take the fall if we are still caught.

"Helaina, we're good. You can come out now." Shawn says. I crawl out from under the seat and stand up, looking around. One I see that we really are alone again, I let out a sigh of relief.

I fall back onto a char and sigh, running my hand through my hair as I try and regain my breath. Shawn plops down beside me, grinning at me.

"That was close." he says, and I roll my eyes.

"That's the understatement of the year." I reply, and he laughs.

"Oh come on Helaina, are you trying to tell me you didn't enjoy that at all?" Shawn asks, and I shake my head.

"No, I'm not weird like you and get off on the idea of a teacher finding us making out in the auditorium. I did not enjoy this." I say.

"Well that's not how you made it seem when you were moaning my name a few minute ago." Shawn replies, his voice getting low again. I look at him, only to find him staring at me with the same lustful look as before. He puts his hand back on my leg, and even though I want to push it off just to prove a point, I secretly want to finish what we started just as much as he does.

"Oh really?" I ask, not looking at him. I don't want to grant Shawn the satisfaction of knowing he's right; it'll inflate his already enormous ego.

"Mhmm. " he hums, leaning into plant a light kiss on my neck. It sends an involuntary shiver throughout my body, and I hear Shawn chuckle beside me. "You can try and pretend as much as you want that you didn't enjoy that, but your body wants what it wants Laina..."

Shawn kisses my neck, harder this time. He works his lips against the tender skin, moving up until he lands on the spot where my jawline and my neck meet; my sweet spot. Licking the sensitive skin, Shawn puckers his lips and kisses the spot before his lips separate. He takes in the skin between his lips, sucking on the skin, gently at first before the motion becomes rougher. I try my best not to squirm, but the more intense the feeling grows, the harder I find it to act unaffected.

"Just admit that you enjoy this and I'll give you what you want, baby girl." Shawn whispers onto my ear.

I cross my arms in front of my chest, not wanting to give in. Shawn sighs lightly, licking down from my jawline to my collarbone. He pulls me close, placing me back on his lap. He picks me up with such ease that it catches me off guard, shocked by how light he makes me seem. He takes this surprise and uses it to his advantage, turning me around so I'm perched on his lap again. His hand goes up and grope my breast, kneading them roughly. His mouth is still viciously attacking my neck, and I fight back a moan. I don't know how much longer I'll be able to keep this act up.