Chapter 13 || "Under His Spell"

Shawn grabs his binder and puts it in front of him, looking down occasionally as he quizzes me on the words.

"Define power." he says.

"The amount used..." I begin, but he shakes his head no.

"Wrong. Take something off." I take off my cardigan, and Shawn rolls his eyes. "Your next word is mechanical advantage."

"Mechanical advantage, okay." I think for a moment before answering. "That measures how much a machine multiplies it's force by." I say, confident that I know the answer.

"Correct." Shawn says, and I beam. Without any hesitation, Shawn lifts his shirt over his head and tosses it behind him onto the ground. My jaw drops a little, shocked by how muscular a seventeen year old boy can be. My mouth goes dry and I close my mouth, trying to regain the moisture in my mouth that's seemed to travel... elsewhere.

"What's the next word?" I ask.

"Simple machine." he says.

"Oh! That's a machine made up of more than one simple machine." I say, but the second the words leave my mouth, I realize my mistake.

"Don't get too cocky." Shawn teases, and I stick my tongue out at him. I think about what piece of clothing to take off, before I decide to tease Shawn back. I reach under my shirt and unhook my bra, taking it off and putting it down on my bed. I watch as Shawn squirms in his spot, my little trick clearly having the intended effect on him.

"I'm not, are you?" I shoot back, and both of our eyes fly down to his nether-regions.

"The next word is efficiency." Shawn says.

"Effficiency is-" I begin, but Shawn cuts me off.

"Wrong."

He leads forward across the bed, his lips crashing into mine, catching me off guard. I let out a gentle moan, and he pushes me back, grinding into my lower-body. I can feel him through his jeans, and my hands fly up to his hair. My fingers run through his curls, entangling themselves in his hair. He grinds harder and faster, his hands flying up to my chest and feeling me up through my shirt.

"Can I-" Shawn begins, but I nod feverishly, not caring what he's asking permission to do.

"Yes." I say, and Shawn's one hand flies up under my shirt, groping my breasts, while the other one goes up to my hair. His fingers rub against my nipples, and I moan. He pants loudly and his hand in my hair grabs onto a fistful on my hair, pulling it hard, making me moan even louder. My eyes squeeze shut in complete bliss, and I find it impossible to stop myself from moaning. Shawn's mouth finds it way to mine, our mouths moving together as one, his tongue swiping against mine.

"You're so fucking hot Helaina." Shawn breathes, biting down on my lip. I squirm beneath him, and he kisses me harder. His fingers rub against my nipple even harder, squeezing it between his index finger and thumb. I practically scream at how good yet painful it feels, completely intoxicated with the way Shawn makes me feel.

That's exactly how being with Shawn makes me feel. I'm intoxicated by the feelings he brings upon me and the way he makes me feel. When I'm around him, I'm under his spell. I secretly know that he may be no good for me, but in these moments of intimacy with him, I don't care. No one has ever made me feel so high before, no one has ever made me completely putty in their hands from a simple touch of their fingers or a look in their eyes. Shawn Mendes has me under his spell, and I'm loving every moment of it.

In a sudden surge of strength, I flip Shawn over and roll over so that I'm on top again, sitting on his lap. With his shirt now off, I kiss my way down his neck and make my way onto his stomach, sucking and nipping and biting with every kiss as I go. Shawn groans and pulls on my hair again. I look up at him as I reach the end of his jeans, and he props himself up with his elbows.