Chapter 42|| "So Many Questions"

AN: this chapter is lowkey spicy so skip ahead to the 3rd to last page if that's not your thing!

Even though I'm under the influence right now and aware that my brain isn't working properly, I know this isn't good.

My jaw drops, and I see everyone else's do the same. I look behind me at Shawn to see his jaw clench and his hold on me tighten. His face goes from relaxed and tranquil to angry and confused in a matter of seconds. I look across from me to Kennedy, who's bottom lip is trembling. Her eyes are already beginning to water, and I want nothing more than to run over there and hug her. I know, though, that that'll just make it even worse.

"We're leaving, Helaina." Shawn says suddenly, breaking the uncomfortable silence that's settled over the room. He lifts me off the ground and stands up, dragging me by the arm out of the living room. I look back in confusion, and see Julia and Carson getting up as well.

"You're high and I'm high. Neither of us can drive!" I say once we get outside.

"We'll be fine." Shawn says, his voice sounding strained. He begins to pull me along again down the driveway towards the cars.

"No we won't. What if we crash?" I ask, and he stops in his place.

"I said we'll be fine! Holy shit Helaina, why do you always ask so many questions!" he screams, his voice echoing in the silent of the night. My face slouches as I frown, and his own face softens. His hand reaches up and caresses my cheek as he sighs. "I'm sorry. I just-"

I cut him off as I abruptly kiss him on the lips. It takes him a minute to react, but once he does, he goes into full-force. Shawn's hands begin roaming up and down my body, groping every curve on me and squeezing it. His hands find their way down to my ass and he begins to knead it, and I moan into his lips. Shawn bites my lip in response, his hand slapping my ass.

"Where are we going?" I pant in between kisses.

"I don't care. Somewhere." he responds, feverishly kissing my lips.

"We can't go to my house." I say as he pushes me back against my car. "My family is home."

"So is mine." he says, his lips moving down to my neck. "But we can sneak in."

I take my hands and lift his face back up to mine, kissing him once more. I can feel him smile as he kisses me, and he takes my hands and puts them in his hair. I take the initiative and pull on his hair, and Shawn groans.

"Yeah, I'm definitely sneaking you in." Shawn says. He pulls away and leads
me back to his car parked on the street. He opens the passengers door for me,
and I look back at my own car.

"What about my car?" I ask, and he shrugs.

"Get someone to drive it home." he says.

I nod, pulling out my phone to text Julia.

H: I need you to do me a huge favor

H: please drive my car home for me. I'm going to Shawn's in his car so I can't

H: you have the extra keys

I turn the screen off and put my phone away, putting my seatbelt on. Shawn gets in the car and starts the engine, pulling away before he even has his seatbelt on. His speeds out of the neighborhood and whips onto the road, clearly eager to get home so we can finish what we started.

As he drives, Shawn continues to glance at me, biting his lip as he does so. Eventually, he puts his hand high up on my thigh. When I don't protest, he moves it inward and rests it on my inner thigh. I spread my legs a little and he begins to rub circles into my thigh, and I feel electricity spread throughout my body even though we're both fully-clothed. Somehow, that makes it all the more exciting.

I take my own hand and put it on Shawn's leg until I find what I'm looking for. I begin to slowly rub him until a prominent bulge appears in his pants. His hand, still on my leg, continues to creep upward until I grab his hand and move it away. I lift his hand up to my mouth and slowly suck on his finger, watching as his face contorts and beads of sweat form on his forehead. He bites his lip and pulls his hand away, removing my hand from his leg as well.

"If you keep doing that, I'm gonna end up crashing the car baby girl." he says. I just giggle and look forward, watching as the lights pass by in a blur. After what feels like forever, we finally pull into a neighborhood and soon into a driveway.

"Oh my God." Shawn says, the car coming to a stop.

"What?" I ask.

"I just remembered that my parents are at my sisters hockey game until ten. No one's home." he announces. I look at the digital clock in his car. It's 8:34 PM.

We sit there for a minute, taking in the news, before Shawn and I look over at each other. He bites his lip, and I jump over the compartment in the middle and onto his lap. I immediately begin attacking him with kisses, my hands wandering up and down his body. His hands grab onto my butt, and I grind into him. The world around us is entirely silent except for the sound of our heavy breathing and occasional quiet moans.

"Let's go inside." he breathes. I sit back and nod, opening the door and stepping outside. Shawn steps out of the car and shuts the door behind him, walking up the driveway and heading for the front door. He quickly unlocks the door and throws it open, stepping inside. I come in after him, and gently shut the door. Shawn turns the lights on in his living room and I look around, trying to take it all in. I don't have much time to do so, because Shawn suddenly pushes me up against the door and begins to kiss me.

Our lips move together as one, finding a rhythm to the movement. We pick up speed as we move from kisses to full-on making out, mouths wide-open as our tongues slip in and out of each other's mouth and swipe against one another. His hands fall back down to my ass, and I except him to grab me again, but instead, he whispers, "Jump."

"What?" I ask, confused.

"I said jump." he repeats.

I realize what he's going to do, so I jump into his arms and wrap my legs tightly around his waist. He hoists me up and begins to carry me upstairs with practically no difficulty. He continues to kiss me as he walks up the stairs, kissing my entire face now and no longer just my lips. One of his hands lets go of me and I hear a door opening. Next thing I know, we're heading into Shawn's room. He turns on the light and shuts the door behind us, carrying me over to the bed. He puts me down and climbs on top of me, his hands slipping under my cardigan and shrugging it off of me.

"Wait." I say, and he pulls away and looks at me as he catches my breath. "How far is this going to go?" I ask.

"How far do you want it to go?" Shawn asks.

I don't even have to think about this question, already knowing my answer.

"What if I wanted to go all the way?" I ask, biting my lip.

"Are you sure? This isn't the weed talking, right?" Shawn checks. I shake my head.

"No, I'm completely positive. I won't wake up tomorrow and hate you and regret it. I want this, Shawn." I say. "I think I love you."

He breaks out into an uncontrollable, dorky smile, running his hand through his hair. His free hand goes up to my face and gently caresses my cheek.

"Helaina, I think I love you too." he says.

-
-
-

AN: okay wow if we're being honest i did not start the chapter intending for it to go this way but it just felt right!!!! also the next chapter is gonna be SPICY SPICY SPICY so yeah just a warning!