Chapter 49 || "This Is My Girlfriend Helaina Jefferson"

AN: as aforementioned mentioned at the end of the previous chapter, just a warning that the beginning of this chapter is gonna be kinda smutty! also, just a side note that i was listening to S&M by rihanna when writing this chapter (not intended, it came in spotify) so it was very appropriate (or inappropriate lmao)

Shawn pushes me back onto the leather back seat, his weight shifting on me as he kisses me. His hands fly under my sweatshirt and he begins to feel me up  through my bra. His lips leave mine and begin kissing my neck, and I jump. He pulls back and looks at me a raised eyebrow.

"What?" he asks.

"Don't touch my neck. I don't need another hickey right before I meet your parents." I say.

"Don't talk about my parents when my hands are on your boobs." Shawn groans, and I laugh. "Well if I can't kiss your neck, what do you want to do?"

"Wow Shawn, I didn't know the only thing you could do was kiss my neck and give me hickies." I say sarcastically. "I'm not really in the mood right now to do that, but we could do something else..."

"Like what?" he asks, but the second I push him off of me and climb on top of him instead, he breaks out into a grin. "Oh!"

"Yeah." I laugh. "Now lay back."

Shawn obediently lays back, and I straddle his lap. I lean forward and kiss him roughly on the lips before my lips trail down his body. I suck on his neck, and he groans. One of his hands grabs my ass, while the other one latches onto my hair and pulls on it.

"As much as I'm enjoying this Laina, we don't have much time." he says, his words coming out breathy.

"Quiet, you're not supposed to rush art." I say, lifting his shirt up. I lick a strip of skin from his belly button down to the top of his jeans, my tongue going across his abs. I plant a kiss on the exposed skin above his jeans, which earns a groan from Shawn. He pulls my hair again and it sends a shiver down my spine.

I pull down his pants to his ankles, leaving his boxers at eye-level with my face. I gulp, still haven't gotten over the initial shock yet of being so close to someone's genitals. I gather all of my hair to one side and slowly pull down Shawn's boxers, his dick meeting my face. Shawn sighs, probably in relief that he's no longer constrained. I take my hand slowly begin to pump his dick up and down, getting his warmed up, before wrapping my lips around his dick and beginning to move my head up and down.

I repeat what I did last night, hollowing my cheeks and going as far down as I can. Tears prick the corners of my eye as I try to reach the end but fail, trying desperately not to choke. I move my head back up and use my hand to jerk off whatever I can't reach. Both of Shawn's hands are in my hair now, yanking and pulling with all his might as he moans and groans. I move my head up to the top and look up at him as I lick the top, my tongue swirling around the tip.

"Fuck yes, keep doing that baby girl." Shawn moans loudly.

I kiss the tip and he throws his head back, one of his hands leaving my hair and wrapping around my neck. I suck on the tip again and begin to bob my head up and down the length of his dick. Shawn's hand in my hair pulls my head up and down, helping me bob my head to a rhythm he likes.

"Oh my God, keep doing that. I'm almost there." Shawn moans. His hands slither down my body and grab onto my ass, kneading and slapping it roughly.

I continue to bob my head up and down faster, and Shawn's moans become louder and more frequent, even mixing in some more curses. He slaps my ass harder than ever before,
and it catches me off guard. I accidentally deep-throat him, and he curses loudly.

"Fuck! Helaina, I'm going to-" he begins, but his words are cut off by the sound of his own moans filling the car. His load shoots down my throat, and I come back up for air. I gag a little and look at Shawn. His head is thrown back and his cheeks are rosy, little beads of sweat scattered across his forehead. Part of his hair is damp and stuck to his forehead, and I lean forward and wipe it back.

"Your lips are a gift from God." Shawn says, and I scrunch my face up and laugh.

"Yeah, okay. I'm sure I was given these lips specifically so one day I could suck your dick and you could realize my true potential." I joke.

"I'm being serious, babe. It's a real talent." he says, pulling his boxers and underwear back up. "I'd kiss you right now because your lips are swollen and even bigger than usual, but your breath probably smells like me."

I gasp and smack him in the arm, making him laugh.

"Well if you had warned me, I wouldn't have had to swallow your sperm." I say. "Come on, let's go. Your parents are probably wondering where you are."

I stand up and begin to climb back into the front seat when Shawn stops me.

"Wait, Helaina." he says.

"What?" I ask, turning my head to look back at him.

"Your makeup is a mess." he says. I jump into the front seat to see what's he's talking. I pull down the mirror and see my mascara is all smudged under my eyes. I sigh and lick my finger, bringing it up to my eye to wipe away the makeup. I pull back my finger and see with relief that I look good as new.

"Okay, now let's go." I say. I grab my purse and swing it onto my shoulder, opening the car door and stepping outside. Shawn does the same and shuts the door, looking at me and grabbing my hand.

"Don't worry." he says, and I nod.

We begin to walk across the parking lot and when we reach the restaurant, Shawn pulls open the door for me and I step inside. He follows in behind me and steps in front of me, leading me through the restaurant with our hands entwined. When we reach the back of the restaurant- a large room filled with parents and children alike- Shawn heads to the corner of the room in search of two adults standing there; his parents.

"Hi Shawn!" his mom exclaims, and I recognize her voice from last night. I nervously tap my foot, anxiously awaiting for when Shawn will inevitably introduce me.

"Hi Mom, hi Dad." he says.

"Why are you late?" his mom asks. "We thought you were coming straight from home."

"Actually, I have a reason for that." he says, stepping aside to reveal me. Shawn grabs my hand and smiles at me, pulling me forward so that I'm now beside him. His parents stare at me, and my eyes meet theirs. I can see the confusion in their eyes, wondering who this strange girl is that Shawn brought to an intimate function, and why she's here.

"Helaina, these are my parents, Karen and Manuel. Mom, Dad, this is my girlfriend Helaina Jefferson."

-
-
-

AN: whoop new chapter! sorry this ones kinda short, I just really felt like this was the best place to end it and there really wasn't anything else I could add in to make it longer. anyways, as always, i hope you enjoy and don't forget to comment/vote and follow me!