Chapter 33 || "Send Me More Babygirl"

AN: the picture is a reference of what the picture Shawn sends Helaina looks like. just so you know when you get to that part, that's what it looks like

I stare at the screen for a minute before I press Accept. The button turns purple, altering me that I've successfully added him back. Moments later, a banner at the top of the screen appears with a new Snapchat from Shawn. I press on it and am taken back to my Chat screen. I open his snapchat and am greeted by a picture of his face.

S: Hey baby girl

I double-tap and reply back with an up-close picture of the right half of my face, knowing that I look like shit right now and not wanting him to see me like this.

H: hi shawn

S: Are you crying?

Shit.

I get up and walk over my mirror, quickly trying to fix my smudged eyeliner so that my eyes don't look red and puffy. It does nothing, and I sigh, knowing there's nothing I can do to fix it.

I sit back down and grab my phone, replying to his snapchat

H: I was

S: Why? What happened?

H: nothing, just family drama

S: That sucks

H: yeah

The next few snapchats, Shawn and I just send selfies back and forth. He sends me a mirror selfie, and I nearly faint at the sight. He's shirtless, his gray sweatpants are hung low on his hips, and his boxers are peeking out ever-so-slightly. Before I have the chance to realize what I'm doing, I screenshot the picture. When the picture disappears, I feel my cheeks burn red with embarrassment. I already know he's going to torture me over this.

H: showoff much?

I tease, sending the snapchat. He replies seconds later with another two mirror selfies.

S: Thought I'd try and cheer you up

S: Clearly it worked ;)

Even though he can't see me, I turn bright red and burry my head in my hands.

H: don't be so cocky. how do you know I didn't screenshot it by accident?

S: I'm not stupid. That wasn't an accident babe

H: whatever

I put my phone down, standing up and taking my jacket off. I pull my dress over my head and discard it on the floor. Just as I'm about to head over to the closet to find comfortable clothes to wear, I hear my phone vibrate with a new Snapchat from Shawn. I grab my phone and unlock it, heading over to the closet. He sends me a selfie, so I send one back, sure to have it from the collarbone up in case he gets any ideas. I toss my phone back on to my bed and grab an oversized hoodie and yoga shorts. I pull the hoodie on and step into the shorts, reaching up and unclip my bra. I pull it off and throw it in the pile of my other dirty clothes. I unlock my phone and open Shawn's snapchat, seeing a selfie of him biting his lip.

S: Fucking hell Helaina, are you naked?

I roll my eyes and stand up, heading over to my full-length mirror and sending him a picture of me in my clothes.

H: sorry to burst your bubble, but no I'm not

H: I was getting changed when I sent that other one

S: Why didn't you stop?

H: you're so annoying

S: I'm serious babe. You got to see some of me, now let me see some of you