Chapter 13.2: "Lima Syndrome of an XXXY"

Start from the beginning

Those memories remained intact on the young man's heart, but he hasn't seen his friend Mina since then, he got zilch news about her. He was sent to another country when a war broke between gangs just a day after they bid farewell to each other. He lived in Canada for five years, splitting the communication he had with the young Japanese. Sending letters or calling her is forbidden; his Father explained that it will be dangerous for Mina to get involved so he had no choice but to cut their link.

When he came back to Japan at the age of twelve, the first place he visited is the orphanage where he met her, but he was late for a year, she wasn't there anymore, the girl run away one night.

And things changed from thenceforth, longing kills the context of hope for him. The fourteen years old Kameko is walking in the dark alley of his life at that time. Considered it gracious, if he let a day pass without fighting in the street, it is his favorite pastime. Raiden Ishii has to deal with the authorities to clean his mess everytime. Being a troublemaker seems fine to the young man's likings but he did something beyond amnesty, to an innocent life.

.

.

.

"I need air, I'll be out!"

Kameko told his gang, they were inside of a bar, an underground bar. That place housed teenagers who enjoy party drugs. A haven for teens to release the evil they hid from the eyes of society. Each one of them look so angel on the outside but once you set a foot on that bar, you'll witness the demon howling on their atmosphere. War freak, drug addict, sexual maniac, psychotic, named something atrocious and they'll have it. Visiting the place on Friday night isn't foreign on Kameko's routine, but the dosage of illegal drug running in his blood does. It was a mistake when he took his friend's drink out of thirst. And now the wild drug is hyping his lethargic body and so is his carnal desire.

After exhausting himself with dancing and flirting girls for two hours straight, he needs some breather, that's an excuse to control his desire. He just intends to flirt, touching them here and there, but that's only it. He hasn't found a girl who will ignite his sexual craving to its extent. There are tons of pretty hot chicks on the location, but no one has hooked his picky stimulate yet. And yes, he is still a virgin, his friends always ridicule him about it, but he doesn't give even an ounce of heed, he still the youngest out of them, he got a lot of time to choose. But being the sole sexual pristine from a group of players is the primary aim why many girls are after him, still he managed not to take a bite. For them, Kameko is a great catch, a talented guy with killer dimple, expressive eyes and charismatic aura. A cool and badass person with innocent cute face, a definition of a charmer.

"Need company?" Kenji asked, a friend whose older by a year, he's a bit groggy from too much liquor consumption while his other friends are on the dance floor.

"Nope! I'm good."

"Cool!" And his friend fell asleep on the couch soon after.