Chapter 19.4: "Next: Tears for the Tear"

"Then, do you remember the exact statement I told you that night?" 

Kameko (Chaeyoung) was like a child when he nodded. Perhaps the kindness he heard in her calm and sweet voice did the magic.

"You can have my body, but..." The small amount of strength he has swiftly evaporated causing his head to dip in remorse. He can still recall the disgust and terror he caused on Mina that night.

"...but..." He stopped and smile weakly at her.

"...spare my lips..." A tear completed his mournful facade. His breathing is glitch knowing the possibility that this might be the last time to see the elegant Japanese in front of him. With more tears coming along he had managed to finish his statement with a faulty tone. "...I don't want to taste the kiss of mons..."

The rapper never had the chance to conclude his speech as his chops was hushed by a pair of soft lips. His Beauty is alloting him a kiss so tender and serene. Eventually Mina sat on his lap and the guy protected his girlfriend from falling on the floor by holding her waist between firm and gentle. He closed his eyes, feeling every inch of her candied touch. There were no butterflies in his stomach instead he feels home and secured as he understood the message his girlfriend was trying to convey by kissing him. In her eyes, he is not a monster, but a person she truly loves. And Kameko (Chaeyoung) wanted to cry more but this time out of happiness. Maybe destiny isn't as cruel as he thought it could be. Their kiss finally ended and rested their forehead together, gasping some air.

"My first love is Kameko, my true love is Chaeyoung. And Freshman they are both you. Did you really think that I'll let you run away from me knowing you have the half of my heart?"

I read somewhere that every person was born with only half of heart that we need to travel to this brutal journey of life in order to search for the person who has the half of our heart. If you failed to find that person then you will never finish the test of fate. You only had lived by breathing not by living.

Mina omitted some words purposely and keep them in her heart. On the other hand, Kameko (Chaeyoung) never said a word and just let her embrace him like a koala. He understood her action, she is afraid that the minute she released him, he will be gone again just like two years ago. He caused so much tears and heartaches to this girl with his absence, so he comes up with an assurance.

"Ms. Myoui, my precious penguin, my expensive black swan, my goddess freak and my dear Eleven. If one day we parted in a place where it is out of our control then I will find you again so don't worry."

"Then, I will wait for you. Don't break our deal, yes or yes?"

"Woahh, I have no choice, didn't I?" He was amused. The wicked Crystalline leader who imposed rules where he has no other option but to agree is back. "Ok, fine. Then, can I have another kiss?" Of course he has this naughty side too. Let's see who will win between a wicked girl and a naughty boy (+girl).

"Sure, but just a peck, okay? We need to sleep too."

"Yes Madam!" Kameko (Chaeyoung) saluted even though Mina can't see it since they are still hugging each other. At last, the elegant Japanese loose her grip only to discover his smug face. She knew her boyfriend (girlfriend) has another plan in his mind.

And she was right, the moment their lips meet for the second time. The rapper deepened the kiss and his hands started to wander in her body and something is so dangerous down there. 

to continue....

**********************************

Yeah, you're right, the next chapter will contain some sexy part and I dropped hints in this chapter for you to analyze where this story is going. And to be honest, there are already three readers who got my plot correct since the first few chapters of this fanfic kekeke...  

Thank you so much for the votes my fellow readers xD