"Yes I know" she frowns, cutting me off. "Janet, what's going on? This isn't like you. I wanna help you, I really do, but if you don't tell me what's going on then I can't" I say softly and she doesn't say anything for a moment.

"I can't stand saying goodbye to Mikey all the time ok? It was hard enough when I got here and I can't keep doing that"

"So that's why you were so quiet last night? Because you were upset about Mikey?" I ask and she nods. "You know, when Michael and Ocean lost custody of DJ, I could never understand why they'd always get so upset on the days they could visit him an I could never understand that before. I always thought they should be happy they got to see him even if it was just for an hour a week, but now I realise why they were so unhappy. It wasn't the seeing him that was the problem. It was the saying goodbye an having to listen to him cry as they walked away and that's how I felt when it was time for them to leave. Everytime they bring him here I'm gonna have to go through the exact same thing they did, but I can't handle all that like they could. I know he'll calm down after a moment because he always does for them but not with me and.."

"First off what happened with them isn't the same as what's happening to you. They had no choice about handing DJ over to Ocean's mom and she made it as difficult as possible for them to see him and tried everything she could to stop them getting him back and what makes you think they could handle it? After they lost DJ everything went wrong for them and they turned to heroin to block it all out. They may have DJ back now, but they had to fight to get him back for 2 years and there were many times when they wanted to give up an just accept they were never gonna get him back, but they didn't give up and.."

"Then they should understand why it's hard for me to see him then" she cuts me off. "How can they? They've never been through what you have"

"What are you talking about?" She frowns confused. "They turned to drugs to block out the bad stuff in their lives and lost custody of their son and..."

"But you haven't" I cut her off. "Michael and Ocean don't have custody of Mikey remember? You do. And unlike them, you know when you leave here your gonna get your son back. Their not trying to take him away from you. Their just taking care of him until you get better and their gonna hand him straight back to you and..."

"Well maybe they should just..." She begins then pauses and looks at me nervously. "Maybe they should what?" I ask confused and she doesn't say anything for a moment.

"Maybe you should leave. I just wanna be left alone"

"I can't leave you alone while your upset. I'm trying to help you and..."

"Then help me be by leaving me alone!" She snaps. "Janet I..."

"Don't you have work to do?" She mumbles and turns over so she's facing the wall instead of me.

"You really want me to leave?" I ask softly. "That's what I said didn't I?" She scoffs and I nod getting up off the bed. "Ok. Let me know if you need anything ok?" I say softly and she doesn't answer me.

I really don't want to leave Janet alone while she's upset, but right now nothing I say is helping her and just seems to be upsetting her more so I decided to just give her, her space like she asked.

I don't understand why she's always trying to compare herself to Michael and Ocean, but I do understand what it feels like to be in rehab and of she needs time alone with her thoughts then maybe it's for the best I leave her alone for awhile.

****
Michael's POV

Since Janet canceled, Ocean and I have spent the morning looking over some plans for our wedding. Personally I would have preferred to get married on hers and Princess' birthday, but since Ocean doesn't want to I agreed to go with another date and after along talk we finally decided on the perfect date.