30.Your Right Hand

Start from the beginning

My hands fumbled for a cigarette in my coat pocket.

"Mr.Fox."

"Did he change your assignment orders?"

"One added. I'm not supposed to touch you."

I sat in the backseat but kept my legs out of the car as I placed a cig between my lips.

My fucking lighter played hide and seek and I sucked at that game.

Tick. Henry had knelt in front of me, holding up a flame for my cigarette.

I leaned forward and puffed bringing the amber tip to life.

"Thank you," I said exhaling the smoke upwards.

"My pleasure, sir."

Henry put away the lighter and remained knelt before me with eyes wandering over my body.

"I'm not wearing the harness underneath all these clothes. In case that's what you're trying to figure out," I said smirking.

The hell with it. I wasn't going to pretend Henry hadn't seen me like that. And I wasn't going to play dumb.

Besides, Henry's flushed cheeks and flustered demeanor amused me too much.

His earnest gaze fixed on mine and he spoke with a frown, "No, sir. What I'm trying to figure out is: why do you let him do that to you?"

I smoked my ciggy pondering the question. Why, oh, why... How could I explain it?

"There's no 'one answer'. Plenty of reasons."

Henry's brows shot up expecting I went on.

"I can show you, but you might not like it."

With a look to the side, his face furrowed in deep thought.

Twirls of smoke floated between us, and I blew at them disturbing those wrinkly patterns — but only for a moment.

"Show me," Henry finally said.

He'll hate my guts after this. I decided and grinned.

My foot stomped the cigarette and I reached out a hand to his cheek.

The stubble coating his jaw tingled my palm as I caressed, careful not to prod at the scathed corner of his mouth. I wanted to kiss that bruise but that would have been bad.

My fingertips trailed down along his neck in smooth, tender strokes. That was bad as well.

But it felt good to be a little bad.

"Do you like my touch?" I asked meeting his glazed twinkling stare.

"Yes."

"Yes, sir," I corrected him by pressing on the 'sir'.

The way his eyes widened and the slight gasp escaping his lips made my blood rush.

"Yes, sir. I like it very much. Sir."

A sweet hot sensation awakened in my loins.

I ran my thumb on my tongue, smearing it with spit, then aimed it at Henry's lips. My own mouth parted and he took the hint opening up for my thumb to enter. Henry tasted my saliva then sucked shyly, keeping his gaze low.

"Good boy," I said softly.

A shudder visibly ran through him and those hooded eyes fixed on me in wonder.

My smile became broader and I moved the thumb in and out of his mouth in a clear suggestive manner.

Henry proved to be quite hungry and licked my finger suckling intensely.