(52)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"Are you guys doing this on purpose?" Kimberly asked, watching Changkyun and Alex.

"What are you talking about?" Changkyun asked.

"You guys are leaving me alone with him in this house?"

"Kimberly! Stop being so paranoid! We are going to get a checkup at the hospital! Do you want us to drag you along?" Alex asked.

"I mean, I would love to come" Kimberly said.

"And be the third wheel? We're going out on a dinner date later on" Alex stated, taking Changkyun's hand.

"Let's go" Alex said.

"Alex! Changkyun!" Her face showed her desperation and distressed.

"As much as I hate him, don't kill him, okay? He's still sick. Make him something to eat, please" Alex said, giving her a reassuring smile.

"Alex!" She whined, but Alex and Changkyun left out the door.

"Great job, Kimberly. Great job!" Kimberly said to herself. Isn't it great that they all had to be somewhere, even her kids left her at home alone, along with Bryan. Kimberly then proceed to make him food. He hasn't been downstairs since yesterday and he's been cooped up in his room eversince, not even coming out. She wondered what she should cook. Soup? Porridge? She finally decided to make porridge. She felt like she was making food for a baby, she mentally shake her head. After she was done, she placed it on the tray along with a drink, before taking it up to his room. Upon arriving, she saw the tray of food she left earlier was untouched.

"What the heck? Do I have to bring it in for you?" She muttered under her breath, before rolling her eyes. No way I'm doing that. She place the new tray of food in front of his door, before knocking on the door and carrying the other tray down to the kitchen. Ugh! She looks down at the cold food and she had to throw it all into the trash.

"You spoiled brat" She muttered, as she washed the dirty dishes. She felt unsatisfied and head back to his room. She knocked on the door, before waiting for him to open up the door. She crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes at the door.

"Wonho! Open the door" She said, as she went to knock once again.

"You have to eat something, or else you're gonna die and I don't want anyone to die under the same roof as me!" She kept on knocking and then she start to feel scared. Is he dead? Please, don't tell me he's dead. Oh, god. I don't know what to do if he's dead. Should I go in? She started to panic, then she calmed herself down, before slowly entering the room.

"Wonho?" She called out, softly and glancing around the dark room.

"This is so stereotypical of you vampires" She stated, as she tried to look for the light switch. As the lights open, she look around for him, but he wasn't in the room.

"Wonho? Where are you?" She wondered, as she felt scared. She head towards his bathroom and entered, but she couldn't find him anywhere. She then heard a door close shut and she jumped a little. She turn to go back into the room, when she saw it was dark, dark as hell. She could only make out some things, but that's only because of the bathroom lights.

"Wonho?" She called, as she went back inside the room and went to turn the lights on, with a little help from the bathroom lights, when the bathroom door was shut close, making it pitch black. She froze and tense up at that.