(27)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"This way" The servant said, leading Kimberly and Alex away.

"It feels weird to come back here as a guest instead of a slave" Kimberly stated.

"I can tell. You look like you're holding in your pee, or something"

"I feel nervous. I don't know why. Should I be nervous?"

"You pushed those kids out of you, after 14 hours of labor! There's nothing you should be nervous about, they're your kids" Alex stated.

"In here" The servant said, as she open up the door.

"Thank you" They said in sync, before entering the room. Suddenly, the room that was filled with voices and laughter, went quiet as they entered and seven pair of eyes look at them. The both of them froze up for a moment, before Alex spoke up.

"What?" Alex asked.

"You knew we were coming. Why are all of you looking at us like we're a piece of meat?" Alex asked, provoking them. Kimberly tensed up at what Alex said.

"Can I see them?" Kimberly asked.

"Who?" Wonho asked.

"Boy! You lived for two hundred years! Some would think you'd be smarter. I guess not" Alex said.

"If you don't watch your mouth, I'm gonna throw both of you out"

"And you call me a sourpuss?" Kimberly asked, making Alex smirked.

"Hey, Changkyun" Alex said, going to his side and taking a seat. Alex favour Changkyun out of all the others, because he has been nice to her sister and herself.

"Let's go" Wonho got up and lead Kimberly out of the living room.

"What is that?" Alex asked, looking at the treats on the table.

"Why is it all red? Is there blood in here? That'll be so cool" Alex said.

"You don't stop talking, do you?" Jooheon asked.

"What's wrong? Can I have some of these?" Alex asked, pointing towards the red colored cookies. She didn't even wait for a response before taking one and taking a bite.

"Hmm! It's so good!" She stated.

"Red velvet cookies! Who invented these?!" She asked, taking more.

"Hey, Alex. Do you think that you could ask Kimberly to cook for us while you guys are here?" Minhyuk asked.

"I think she wouldn't bite if you asked her yourself. But, I'll do it" Alex shrugged.

"Are you guys not eating this?" Alex asked.

"We're good. It seems like you can finish it all by yourself" Hyungwon said, making her blush in embarrassment.

"Sorry. I should stop" She said, taking one last cookie. Changkyun grabbed the plate of the cookies and then he started feeding her.

"It's fine. Eat" Changkyun said, making her smile and accept it.

"They're in here. Shannon and Emily is inside" Wonho said, as he open up the door and move aside. He watch as she entered and check out her ass, smirking.

"Kimberly!" Emily instantly got up and went to her, hugging her.

"Oh my god! You're taller now. How much you grow?" Kimberly asked.