(9)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

It feels like it has been so long since she actually cooked. As she was cooking, she felt a sense of happiness. Cutting up the vegetables, making the soup. They wanted to eat ramen for lunch, as a hangover breakfast. They drank until morning and got drunk, wasted. Kimberly was lucky that drunk Wonho couldn't open the door and slept outside. She found him asleep, leaning on the wall, with no shirt on and a pack of cigarettes beside him. Wasted. She finished cooking up the noodles, then Mira did the drinks. The both of them set up the table, serving the food. After they were done with everything, they waited for them to come. Mira took her seat next to Kimberly.

"I think it will take them awhile. How about we eat first?" Mira asked. Kimberly nodded, agreeing with her.

"Mira. I want to apologize about yesterday" Kimberly said, as they sat down.

"It's not your fault. It's natural to be curious. I guess, I would've asked too. I didn't expect him to turn up like that, so suddenly" She stated.

"Luckily, your master was there"

"Do you actually call your master, master? That's so weird" She stated.

"Well, he told me too" Kimberly stated, as they started eating. Mira look down at the ramen.

"Where did you learn to cook? Your skills actually looks professional" Mira stated.

"At the place where they took me in, I uh... managed to not be sold early because I hid in the kitchen for my whole life" Mira was listening attentively, while she ate.

"They thought I escaped, but I couldn't actually. I stayed with the chef there, he thought me to cook and everything, but he didn't allow me to taste or eat the food I cooked, saying something about professionalism, or something. But one day they caught me, and they sold me instantly"

"Hmm. How long did you think you could survive?" Mira asked, looking at her.

"I don't know. I thought my whole life. If I just spend my time cooking, it'll be fine. It was horrible what they did to the girls. I got so scared when they caught me. I don't know what they were gonna do to me"

"So, what do you think of your life now?" Mira asked.

"Hmm... well... I don't know. The accommodation is better. But the lifestyle is worse" She answered, making Mira chuckle at that.

"You know, this ramen is pretty good. Did you learn how to make this at the place?"

"No. I have never cooked ramen there. But I know how to do noodles" Suddenly, the door opens and in step Minhyuk, he looks tired, but he gave them a smile.

"Good morning. Uh... I mean, good afternoon" He checked the time and greeted them.

"Good afternoon" Kimberly replied.

"And of course, Mira is always cold to me" Minhyuk stated.

"The food is too good for me to talk" Mira stated.

"Are you not eating?" Minhyuk asked me, pointing at my bowl.

"I ate for breakfast already, I don't feel hungry" She said, as Minhyuk took his seat.

"Thank you" Minhyuk said, as Kimberly served him. After a few moments, some other members entered the dining room. She served them the ramen, she noticed how groggy some of them looked.