(41)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"Hmm" Changkyun moaned, before she went to move away.

"Stay still" He mumbled to her, as she moved once again. She slowly shifted to a comfortable position, as she was typing furiously on her phone.

"Who the hell are you texting?" Changkyun asked, as he roll on top of her and place his head at the crook of her neck.

"The people at the company. They heard about the incident and wished me well" Alex replied, not even looking at him.

"Stop it already" He grabbed her phone out of her hand, feeling annoyed by the texting noise. He switched off her phone and place it aside.

"Changkyun!" She hissed, as she went to push him away.

"No way. I'm so comfortable right now" He said.

"Ah!" She felt him suffocating her as he placed his whole weight on her.

"Changkyun!" She whined, as she grunt in effort to push him off.

"Hmm" He nuzzle his face in her neck, making her burst out laughing.

"Don't! I'm ticklish there!" She smack his shoulders and tried to wrestle herself free, but it was impossible.

"Aaahh! Changkyun!" He wrapped his arms around her upper body, trapping in her arms as well. She was starting to lose breath as he tickled her neck with his face.

"Okay! Stop! Please!" She yelled out. He slowly loosened his grip and watch as her laughters died down and she slowly regained her breathing. He looks down at her with a smile on his face.

"How long do you think we're gonna be like this, before we break it off?" Alex asked, as she pushed back his bangs. He looks at her confused.

"What are you talking about?" He asked her.

"Don't you think it's impossible for a human and a vampire to be together? I'll grow old one day, while you will stay like this forever"

"Why are you talking about breaking up when it was just yesterday since we made it official?" He asked, as he slowly sit up and look at her.

"I was just wondering, because you don't expect us to stay like this forever" She replied, as she slowly sit up.

"Yeah, but you could've asked me this... later, or after we've dated for awhile. Are you that heartless to ask me that? You say that as if you don't even have feelings for me" He stated, angrily, as he got off the bed, then he grab his jacket. She look at him alarmed.

"Changkyun! Please!" She went to grab his hand, but he pulled back. She quickly got up and went to stop him.

"Please, listen to me!" She said, as she quickly closed the door.

"Move!" He ordered, as his eyes turned a pale blue.

"No!" She replied.

"I'm sorry, if you felt hurt by my question. But I asked that because... because..." She wasn't used to having a long happiness, it always didn't last long. And with Changkyun, she admits, she was scared too lose him. It was the first time she ever really loved a man and the thought of not being with him, just killed her.

"Because of what?" He asked, crossing his arms. She stayed silent, not knowing what to say.

"Move" He said, as he wanted to push her aside. She quickly shake her head.