(24)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"So, how about we go to a spa to celebrate your first day here?" Alex asked, as she went to Kimberly's room that morning.

"You guys have given me so much already. The room. The clothes"

"Well. Ever since our parents passed, I finally just found out about you. I'm so happy that I finally found you. It feels whole again. And don't worry about the money, we split up the fortune in three, so, you have your own money" She said.

"I do? God, it feels so heavy to accept everything"

"Hey, don't worry. It's meant to be yours. Me and Bryan wish to give you everything you need, just how our parents did for us, but you never get to experience living with them, so we'll take over" Alex said, as she pull Kimberly up to sit.

"Since there is a little one coming along, extra love for you" She stated, looking at her slight bump.

"I can't thank you guys enough" Kimberly said, as she hugged her.

"You know, I feel that is weird because you remembered your birth name" She said.

"Emily decided that name for me"

"Emily? The little girl?"

"Yeah. I still don't get her. She always talks in riddles sometimes, I just don't get it"

"I'm curious. How did we end up separating?" Kimberly asked, Alex thought for a moment.

"There was a fire when we were younger. I guess they thought you didn't make it"

"Who saved me?" Kimberly wondered, as she thought for a moment.

"I'm not sure about that, because our parents were unconscious at that time. So, it could be one of the servants, or something"

"I can't believe I have a family, or a childhood"

"What happened then?" Alex asked.

"I was taken from the orphanage and then they brought me to the slavery house. I managed to hide and I was raised by the chef there. He taught me how to cook and everything. But I was caught one day and I was instantly sold off. And I'm sure you know the rest" Kimberly said.

"Hmm. Okay, get ready. We'll have a family day out. I'll show you what you miss and I'll make sure you enjoy it" She said, as she walk out and left Kimberly to get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah! This is so nice!" Alex moaned, as her eyes fluttered close in relaxation.

"I can't believe it!" Bryan exclaimed, as he went through his phone.

"What's wrong?" Kimberly asked.

"There's a freaking sale at the sports store!" He stated. Alex turn to Kimberly as she looked confused.

"Don't mind him. It's just boy stuff that I still don't get" Alex stated.

"Kimberly, how about we go shopping after this? We can buy stuff for the baby as well" Alex stated.

"Bryan, you coming?" Alex asked.

"Heck, no! Later, I'll be the one to carry all the heavy stuff"

"Treat it as a workout. Don't you do that everyday?" Alex rolled her eyes and lean her head back. Kimberly smiled at seeing them.