(25)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌
A YEAR LATER

"Good morning, babies. Who's hungry?" She glanced between the two infants. Their bright brown eyes were wide open, as they kicked their legs excitedly. Apparently, vampire babies only undergo four and a half months of pregnancy. So, the twins were already seven months old. Aria Montgomery and Chris Montgomery. Kimberly registered their names using her family name.

"Come here" She lift up Chris first and push up her shirt, cradling him to her chest. She watch as Chris started feeding and she pat his leg. She reached down and passed a pacifier to Aria. Kimberly pushed back her long hair and she watched as Chris was still feeding.

"Babe!" Alex's head popped into the room.

"Hmm?"

"Breakfast!" Alex said, as she went in to see the twins.

"Aw. Look at you!" She slowly picked up Aria in her arms and smothered her with kisses.

"I want to bite your cheeks so badly!" She said through her teeth.

"I have to go to the bank today" Kimberly said.

"Why?" Alex said.

"Transfer money" She replied.

"You won't cook breakfast today?" She asked.

"I'll cook lunch. I promise. I have to rush this morning. I was supposed to do it yesterday, but I forgot" She said.

"Fine. I'll babysit the twins while you go"

"I thought I'll bring Chris along. I need to drop by the pharmacy"

"Oh, right. The rash" Alex remembered.

"Then, I'll just babysit the little lady" Alex said, kissing Aria on the cheek.

"Thank you, babe. Love you"

"Love you too" Alex replied, as they look at each other, lovingly.

"This is some lesbian twin moment" Alex stated, making Kimberly laugh.

"Ew!" She pull her face in disgust.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you" She said to the cashier, after paying for Chris's rash cream. She started the long walk home, deciding to enjoy the morning.

"So, what are you gonna do today?" Kimberly asked Chris, who had his head at the crook of her neck, feeling tired.

"Don't sleep. You slept a lot already, young man" As she went down the stairs to the underground subway, she felt eyes on her. She felt a familiar nervous feeling in her guts. She then quickly swipe her card at the sensor, before entering the transport. She took a seat and she look down at Chris, it's really cold at this time of the year since it's reaching winter. She felt eyes again and her eyebrows scrunched in confusion. She slowly glance around, for any familiar faces, acting casual. There was an old lady, a kid and her mom, a teenage boy and a group of girls. That's it.

"We'll be arriving at the ninth Avenue in five minutes" She was shaken out of her trance by the announcement and she slowly prepared to get out. The transport stopped and she step out with a few other people. The underground was literally empty, with little signs of life. As she passed through the gates, she accidentally dropped her purse, then she quickly picked it up, afraid someone will snatch it. She got up and started walking, but she bumped into someone.