(42)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"What does this say?!" Shannon asked, as she look at Alex nervously.

"If it's one bar, it's negative. If it's two, it's positive"

"It's two!" Shannon said.

"No way! No way!" Alex gape at Shannon, then they both cheered.

"I'm going to be a mom! Oh my god!" Shannon fanned her face and look at the test in disbelief.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! How are we gonna break the news?"

"Just announce it during dinner. When everyone's there" Alex said.

"Ah! But I'm so happy! Congratulations!" Alex hugged Shannon.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Where did you go?" Wonho asked, as he saw Kimberly entering the house, wearing a fancy dress and makeup at that.

"I was..."

"So, how did it go?" Alex asked, as she grabbed Kimberly and dragged her away, so Kimberly didn't have to answer to Wonho. Wonho glared at both of their backs as they walk away.

"It went great. He was such a sweet guy. I showed him pictures of Chris and Aria and he said they were cute" Kimberly said, softly.

"That's great! When is the second date?"

"What second date?!" Wonho appeared in front of them, his arms crossed.

"Nothing! So pushy! Am I right?" Alex asked, as she dragged Kimberly away.

"No! I'm not having any of that!" Wonho grabbed Kimberly's waist and hauled her over his shoulder.

"What the hell?! Put her down!" Alex chased after Wonho, but Wonho used his speed and they were instantly in front of their room. Wonho pushed her in and lock the door.

"Where did you go?" Wonho asked. Kimberly fell silent, as now she really felt scared.

"You're gonna yell at me" Kimberly said.

"Where did you go?!" He raised his voice, making her feel even more scared.

"I just went out with a friend" She answered, softly.

"A guy friend?" He asked.

"Y-yeah. Just a friend"

"What is with Alex asking about the second date?"

"That's just her overreacting" Kimberly said, trying to convince him.

"Yeah, right. You're so bad at lying" He said, as he comes closer.

"Oh my god! I nearly forgot!" Kimberly suddenly jump up and then she went to head out of the room, wanting to avoid Wonho.

"Don't you dare try to avoid me!" Wonho grabbed her arm and pull her back. She groans at him.

"Okay! Fine! It was a date! But that's it! It was just one time!" She said.

"Do not see any other man while you are still with me! Or else, I'll kill that man!" He threatened, pointing a finger at her.

"What?" She asked in disbelief.

"I am being serious" He said, as he glared at her. She got mad and then she proceed to go and change her clothes. She glanced back at him to see him still there, just glaring at her back.