(40)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"That was a bad idea to start the snowball war" Alex said, as another sneeze threatened to come out.

"But it was really fun" Kimberly said.

"Yeah, it was" Alex smiled, before she sneezed.

"I hate being sick" Alex stated, as she grab a tissue and blew her nose.

"I feel needy. Where's Changkyun?" Alex glance around to look for him.

"Got it" He said, as he came to sit behind her, wrapping his arms around her, making Alex smile in delight.

"I wish I had that" Kimberly smiled, as she slowly got up and head to her room. She was still shivering and she quickly grabbed any blankets she could find.

"Ah. This feels nice" Alex said, as she lean her head on his shoulder and he place his chin on her shoulder.

They just stare into the fire, their thoughts wandering. Changkyun slowly place his lips on her neck, Alex's eyes widened from his sudden action, but she didn't stop him. She tilt her head back, granting more access. She felt his hand traveled into her sweater and place it on her stomach. She felt his kisses travel up her neck and her jaw. She turn her head to the side and their lips met. She shifted to the side, wanting to deepen the kiss. He pull her legs on either side of him. He flick his hand, using his powers to close the door and lock it. She tangle her fingers in his soft hair. His hands travel to the rim of her sweater and he slowly tug it off. They pull away for a brief moment as he took off her sweater and she unzip his jacket, revealing his bare upper body. They both knew exactly where this was gonna lead to.

"Baby, are you sure about this?" He asked, through pants. She slowly nodded, then the both of them stripped down to their undergarments, before they started to make out once again. He slowly pushed her down on the floor and got on top of her, in between her legs. He slowly reach back and unstrap her bra, removing the bra off her body. He stopped for a moment and stared down her body.

"Don't look at me like that" She felt embarrassed as her scars were visible.

"Why?" He asked.

"My scars are ugly"

"But they're beautiful" He breathed out, as he traced down the scars, making her feel ticklish. She felt unsure about doing it for the first time, she look up at him worriedly.

"I'll make sure you know you're beautiful" He said, before she could even stop him. He place his lips back on hers and he run his fingers through her hair. He then proceed to kiss down her body, kiss her scars, lovingly and showing how much he cares and loves her. She felt him hooked his fingers on her panty strap, before pulling them down her legs. He traveled back up and he support himself on his arms. She started to feel nervous and she grip his shoulders. Her heartbeat started to race wildly and she started sweating a little.

"Tell me to stop when it gets too painful, okay?" He asked, she slowly nodded and she hug his shoulders. He slowly slip it in and she gasp, feeling pain shooting up through her legs. He groans at the tightness. She felt her eyes tear up as he slowly push it further in.

"Ah! Oh, god! Stop! Please, stop!" She groaned in pain and her head fall back.

"Look at me, baby" He said, as he hold her head and gripped her hair, looking into her teary eyes.

"The pain will be gone soon" He said, she nodded slowly and he slip it in some more, she gripped her knees around his waist and gripped his shoulders. As she adjusted to his size and the pain slowly subsided, he slowly move his hips. She threw her head back and groans out loud. He place his head at the crook of her neck, while he moved his hips slowly.