(49)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

He smirked at her, before he winked at her, making her look away in disgust and anger. She will never forgive him. Never! Never! Wonho was determined that Emily's vision of his future with Kimberly will go down in flames and will never come true. He was determined to tie the knot with Yoona. The other members felt guilty, as they knew that their plan only made their relationship worse. Now, she was not only mad at Wonho, she was mad at all of them. She still can't believe that they would do this to her. Her eyes teared up at that and she quickly wiped away her tears. She was determined to leave them, wanting to leave it all behind. Wanting to start anew, with just her and the twins.

Those people can go burn in hell, along with what's her name...? Oh, yeah, Yoona. Especially them, Wonho and Yoona can go burn in the depths of hell. Because of the two of them, they specifically were the ones who destroyed her life. Yoona. She is the spoiled brat! Not Alex! Wonho and Yoona destroyed everything! Every single thing that gave her happiness! And she will never find it in her heart to forgive them! Never! And she hope she will never find it! She wished she could personally be the ones to destroy their lives! She wished she could cursed their marriage life, hoping it would all go down in flames, in flames where her life was ruined in the first place.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey" Bryan greeted Kimberly at the airport. Kimberly instantly hugged him tight, a sense of relief washing over her.

"I miss you. I miss you so much" She said, making him smile.

"I miss you too. And especially these two!" Bryan said, pulling away and looking behind her towards the twins. He went and hugged the twins, smothering them with kisses, before pulling away and help Kimberly with her luggage.

"Let's go" Bryan said, as he led them away.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh. What the crap is wrong with her?" Alex groans, crossing her arms and glaring at Yoona.

"Nervous? Yeah, right" Alex said to no one. She felt the utmost hate for the newlyweds-to-be.

"Wait till I get my revenge on you, doll face. You wouldn't even know you had it coming" She said, smirking down at the papers in her hands.

"Babe! Come on! It's about to start!" Changkyun said. Alex nodded at him.

"In a sec!" Alex replied, as she was texting on her phone.

"I really hate destroying weddings, but what can I say? Revenge is too, too sweet" Alex said, shaking her head and following Changkyun inside the church.

"Why are you grinning like that?" Changkyun asked, gripping her chin.

"Like what?"

"You have that mischievous grin, right now"

"What can I say? I love weddings. Our ones especially" She said, making Changkyun smile down at her.

"I love you" He said.

"I love you too" She replied.

"Hey, you finally beat me at saying it first" Alex stated, which made him smirk.

"Yeah, I know. I guess your title won't stick with you very long, cause it's mine now" She gaped at what he said, as they took their seats.

"Ah. There's nothing more I love than a happy couple" Alex stated, as the guests were all waiting for the bride and groom. Wonho appeared, wearing a fancy and expensive suit.