(15)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"Kimberly, wake up. Come and eat" She felt herself being shake side to side.

"Hmm" She moaned.

"Wake up!" She felt someone hitting her bum, making her groan a little, before her eyes fluttered open.

"Come and eat" She saw Shannon towering over her.

"Come on" She said. She slowly sit up and yawn. She glance beside her to see Emily, but she wasn't there, then she heard voices outside the room. She got up and head towards the dining room, to see everyone there, except for Hyungwon.

"Here" Shannon passed her something, she looked down and see it was a burger.

"Where's master Wonho?" She asked, her voice raspy from her dry throat, glancing around.

"Why are you looking for him?" Shannon asked.

"Uh... it's nothing" She went to grab her bottle of water and she took a few gulps.

"Kimberly promised me that she would go swimming with me"

"Oh, did she now? Did you?" Shannon asked.

"Yes, she did! Right?" Emily asked, smiling at her.

"Uh... yeah, I did"

"Emily if you have forgotten, she hit her head yesterday and isn't well yet-"

"No, I'm okay. I can go" She cut Shannon off, making Emily grin towards her and coming over to her side.

"Fine. But, please eat first. You wouldn't want to go swimming with an empty stomach, would you?"

"Kimberly, I bought a swimming suit, I think it could fit you" She said, as Kimberly and Emily took their seats.

~~~~~~~~~~

"It's too... revealing" Kimberly stated, pointing towards her chest.

"Your breasts are quite... big, aren't they?" Shannon asked, as she passed Kimberly a towel to wrap around her body.

"Yeah" She blushed a little.

"Thank you for lending me the suit" She said.

"No worries"

"Kimberly! Hurry up! Why are you taking so long?" They heard Emily's voice, along with knockings on the door.

"Coming!" She replied, shaking her head at Emily's attitude.

"Here" Shannon passed her a bottle of sunscreen lotion.

"Tell her to put this on, before jumping straight to the pool"

"Okay" She said, as they stepped out. Emily sigh in relief, looking at her.

"Finally! Let's go!" Emily said, grabbing her hand.

"Slow down!" She said, as she grip the towel around her body, as it nearly slipped off.

"Don't forget to put the sunscreen!" Shannon said, as they went out of the room.

"You look cute, Emily" She complimented her, looking at her one piece.

"I think I'm cute too" Emily replied, making her chuckle, as they reached the floor where the pool was. They walk out of the elevator and head towards the swimming pool. Kimberly's steps started slowing down as she saw familiar faces.