(51)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"Babe, I'm going first" Changkyun informed Alex that was beside Kimberly, going through the online shopping site.

"Where you going?" Alex asked, not paying attention to what he said.

"The hospital. To see Wonho hyung"

"Oh, okay. Take care, baby" She said, not looking up from the laptop. Kimberly glanced at Changkyun and she saw him bringing the food she made. She hates to admit that she does worry a little, a little only. He did saved her life after all. But it was her ego and pride that made her reluctant to see him. She went back to watching the site with Alex.

"I want the white colour. What do you think?"

"It's really cute" Kimberly commented. Suddenly, there was a loud thunder, making the both ladies jump and gasped.

"God! I got so shocked! It's been raining a lot this year! First in Korea, now here too" Alex stated. Kimberly fall silent, hearing what she said. Is it Wonho? She wondered to herself. No, Kimberly! Don't even think about him! She focused on picking out clothes for the babies.

"Ooh! I like the blue one!" Kimberly pointed to the pair of blue onesies for babies.

"It's so cute! Poopy monster. That's cute" Alex said, inspecting the clothing.

"Mom!" Aria yelled out, as she entered the living room.

"What is it, Aria?"

"Chris won't share the candy!"

"Chris! How many times do I have to tell you?! Please, share!" Kimberly scolded.

"No!" Chris yelled back. Kimberly got up and went to see Chris. She then pinched his ear and twist them.

"Naughty, naughty kids will get eaten by mom!!" She yelled, making him jump.

"Chris! You better share, or else... I will bite you, I will bite you!" Chris then gave the packet of sweets to Aria.

"Both of you have to learn how to share, if not, no more candy for the both of you. Ever!" She threatened them. She then froze when she realized something.

"God. I sound like your father. Threatening people" She jumped when she heard another thunder.

"Seriously! It was so damn sunny just now! What happened?!" She felt mad that she got scared by the thunder. Another thunder strikes and she flinch a little. The window suddenly flew open and the curtains flew around. She rushed towards the window to close it, when she froze, looking outside.

"What... is he doing there?!" Kimberly panicked when she saw Wonho, in the middle of the rain, only wearing the hospital gown. She instantly closed the window and head towards the front door. She opened up the door and she glanced around for him. Suddenly she felt a gush of wind hit her smack in the face and she instantly felt dizzy. She started to sway and she had a hard time balancing herself.

"What the f...?" The last thing she felt was falling and someone catching her in their arms, before she blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Uh..." Her eyes fluttered open and feel her eyelids were so heavy, it feels like they're sticking together.

"Kimberly" She heard a voice called.

"Hmm" She hummed in response. She slowly glance around and her vision slowly cleared up.

"Kimberly" She heard her name being called once again. She then slowly sit up, rubbing her eyes and glance around to search for the familiar voice.