(19)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"Hmm. Lower" Wonho said, as he close his eyes and relax. He was currently laying down on the warm sand, on his stomach, as she massage his back with oil.

"Press down harder" He said. She look at him and glared at the back of his head, before she started to use her fist to massage his back.

"Is it hard enough, master?" She asked, through gritted teeth.

"That's what she said" Hyungwon stated, making the other members who were passing by to chuckle. She blush in embarrassment, realising how dirty it sounded.

"Can I get some of that?" Changkyun asked Wonho, Wonho then tilt his head to look at Changkyun. He then turned towards Kimberly to see her flustered face.

"I don't know. I think you should ask her" Wonho said, his eyes not leaving Kimberly.

"Can you?" Changkyun asked, which she slowly nodded to. She walk over to Changkyun's side and she sit behind him, facing his bare, smooth back. Wonho turn to his side and rest his head on his palm, eyeing them like a hawk. She slowly rub the oil on his back, as her heart started to race like crazy. Changkyun felt content, finally he get to feel her touch, it felt very gentle and comforting.

"What the hell is going on?" Shannon asked to no one, looking from far away. Wonho is looking at them, Kimberly and Changkyun who were looking very intimate. The atmosphere and vibe felt hot and Shannon felt weirded out by the atmosphere. Whatever master Wonho is planning to do to Kimberly, it's twisted and sick. She can clearly see that master Wonho is only getting them closer to each other just so he can crush Kimberly even more.

"I can't believe that he threatened her to stay away from him. But now, master Changkyun is trying to get close" Emily stated.

"I warned him not to. Why isn't he listening?" Shannon look at Changkyun frustratingly.

"Tell me what you see Emily" Shannon grabbed Emily's hand and pull her closer.

"What did you see in master's future?" Shannon asked.

"I'm not supposed to tell anyone" Emily said.

"Emily, it's me. I won't tell anyone. Who am I gonna tell?" Shannon said.

"Kimberly's feelings towards master Changkyun are dangerous. She should focus more on serving master Wonho. But master Wonho shouldn't be so mean towards her, he will regret it one day" Emily stated.

"You saw all this?" Shannon asked.

"It will all end badly if they continue to do this. I don't know what would happen next. I just saw it end badly. It will cost a life"

"Emily, have you told the master?" Shannon asked, keeping her voice at bay.

"I can't. My instincts tell me not to"

"You said it will end badly. Won't it change things if he knew?" Shannon asked.

"He can't know all those. It will only make things worse. I've tried it before and I've regretted it" Emily said.

"What about Yoona? Tell me about her"

"She should not interfere. If she does, I'm not sure what will happen. I didn't see her in the future" Emily said.

"Warn Kimberly. Tell her to focus on the master" Shannon said.

"How? She's over there, rubbing oil on master Changkyun"