(30)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"The twins fell asleep on the way" Kimberly said, as her and Alex went to put them in their crib in the nursery room.

"He made another room just for the twins. What a responsible father" Alex stated, somewhat sarcastic, as she slowly placed Aria in the crib.

"So, let's start on dinner"

"Let's" Alex said, as they walk out of the room.

"Race you to the kitchen?" Alex asked, which Kimberly smirks at.

"Go!" Kimberly said, running first.

"Hey! No fair!" Alex started running and she ran passed Kimberly and arrived first.

"Woo! Hah! This is what you get for cheating!" Alex said, as she smirked at Kimberly.

"Now what?" Alex asked, looking at the kitchen.

"What do you want for dinner tonight?"

"I feel like I want western food" Alex said, rubbing her jaw.

"Western food, huh? Okay. I think I can do that. Why not you do dessert?"

"Okay. I was thinking vanilla custard" Alex said, as she open up the fridge.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Kimberly" Alex said, as they were all eating. All eyes went to her.

"Do you think I could change my name to Vanilla?" Alex asked, making Kimberly chuckle.

"You're so weird"

"Or Caramel. I like Caramel. Or maybe if I have kids, I would name them Vanilla and Caramel" Kimberly burst out laughing at that. The others chuckle and shake their heads at Alex.

"What about Chocolate?" Jooheon asked.

"Or Strawberry?" Minhyuk asked.

"Why not I have four kids then? Each one with a name of each flavors" Kimberly covered her mouth as she laughed, Wonho look at her with a smile as her face turned red.

"Please stop" Kimberly said.

"Emily, you can see the future right? What are my kids name?"

"What does it matter? You're gonna name them that anyways" Emily laughed at her.

"What the hell?!" Alex said.

"Do you hear that? My kids are gonna hate me" Alex said.

"I'm gonna nickname them, Van for Vanilla, Car for Caramel, Choc for Chocolate and Straw for Strawberry"

"Van, Car, Choc and Straw. Hmm. Not bad" Hyungwon said, as he chuckled and shake his head.

"Why did you suddenly come up with this?"

"I made Vanilla custard, so... Oh, wait! What about custard?! I'll nicknamed it Tard!"

"Turd?! Seriously?! You just talking crap now!" Hyungwon said.

"Shut up and eat!" Minhyuk tossed a cherry tomato at her direction, but she caught it and ate it.

"Minhyuk, you shouldn't play with your food. We have to appreciate it, because Kimberly worked so hard on this"