(38)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"Hey" Kimberly said, as Alex's eyes slowly fluttered open. Alex vision was slightly blurry and her eyelids felt like they had bricks on them.

"Kimberly?" Her voice cracked and her throat felt sore and dry.

"Uh..." Her face showed her pain.

"Water" Kimberly grab a cup and poured water, before slowly going towards her, placing a straw in the cup.

"Here" She slip the straw in her mouth and watch as Alex slowly drink.

"Okay. Enough" Kimberly pull back the straw.

"More" Alex groaned.

"Okay. A bit more" Kimberly slip the straw back in and Alex started to drink.

"You look terrible" Kimberly stated, looking at Alex's black eye and how pale and dull she looks.

"How long was I out?" Alex asked.

"Two weeks, almost three" Kimberly replied. There was a short moment of silence, before Alex broke it.

"They wanted to hurt you. They thought I was you" Alex said, as she felt better after drinking.

"Why didn't you come clean? You could just tell them that you aren't me"

"They wouldn't listen. Anyways, I decided not to, I won't risk it"

"Risk what?" Kimberly asked, leaning closer.

"I don't want them to hurt you. You've been through a lot of s**t. No way, I'm letting you get hurt again"

"Oh, god. Alex. Why are you so macho right now?"

"I know, right? Is it a turn on?"

"Not with that black eye" Kimberly chuckled.

"I got so scared. Luckily, Yoona was there to stop them from violating me. The monsters came in time to save me"

"The monsters?" Kimberly asked, as a smile appeared on her face.

"That is a nice name for them" Alex said, as she give a soft and tired smile.

"You're right" Kimberly said.

"Get some rest" Kimberly said.

"But I just woke up" Alex said.

"Did they do this to you?" Kimberly asked, as she hold Kimberly's arm and inspect the cut that runs all the way down her arm.

"Yeah. They did"

"Even this?" Kimberly asked, as her eyes teared up, looking at her cuts.

"Please, don't cry" Alex pleaded.

"Oh, no" Alex mentally groaned, watching Kimberly run out of the room crying.

"I'm going to kill them!" Kimberly yelled. The others turn and look at Kimberly who exited from Alex's room.

"I will kill them myself!" Kimberly yelled.

"What's going on?" Bryan asked.

"Ugh! I'm so mad right now! How dare they?!" Kimberly bursted, gripping on her hair.

"They cut her, Bryan! They cut her like she's a freaking meat, or something!" Kimberly felt so mad.

"Cut her?"