(22)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"Stupid elites! Destroying everything! What happened to her?! She just disappeared!"

"Where the hell can she be?!"

"She better give us what she promised, or else lover boy is gonna get it"

"She couldn't care less about him, hyung. Don't kid yourself"

"Well, there must be something she cares about that we can use to threatened her"

"Like she has a heart. We all know she's just a pretty face"

"Yoona is playing with us, man. We can't let her go just like that" He smirked at that.

"I have a plan. Just wait" He said.

~~~~~~~~~~

"The council is busy right now. They'll see you in half an hour" The secretary told them, which they nod in acknowledgment.

"Thank you"

"Can I get you anything to drink?" The secretary asked them.

"I want coffee" Changkyun said.

"Americano" Jooheon and Minhyuk said in sync.

"One latte" Shownu said.

"Where's Kihyun?" Minhyuk asked, glancing around.

"He went to the toilet"

"What do you think is the matter now?" Jooheon asked the present members.

"I don't know. But if it's about BTS, I rest my case" Changkyun said. They all fell silent, thinking about what's gonna happen.

"Wonho hyung is so lucky. He doesn't have to face the council"

"They're afraid of him. It's not fair" Hyungwon who suddenly woke up said.

"Finally you're awake"

"I wanna go home and sleep" He stated, fixing his suit.

"Here are all of your coffees" The secretary served them their coffees and they thanked her.

~~~~~~~~~~

"The house was in ruins! Luck isn't on our side" She stated, pushing her hair back.

"Don't get so worked up"

"Bryan. She might be the only family we have out there. We need to find her"

"How do you know if she's alive? We don't even know one thing about her"

"I know she's alive. I can feel it. I just know it"

"She could've died from the fire for real. She might be long gone"

"Bryan, I'm telling you. Even the orphanage recognises her, she must still be alive" She protested.

"Fine. We'll continue searching. I hope you're right about her"

"She's a slave and she's own by one of the high members of the vampire council"

"But that member's house was in ruins. So, we have to continue searching elsewhere"

"Vampires, huh?"

"Yeah. It seems that we have an ancestral line of vampires way back"

"You seriously did a lot of research, didn't you?"