(26)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"There you go, baby" She said, as she finally put Aria's socks on. It's cold now in Korea that's for sure.

"Kimberly!" She heard a voice called, she turn her head and look at the doorway to see Bryan.

"Someone's here to see you" Bryan said.

"Who is it?" She asked.

"I forgot what his name is. Your old master" Bryan said.

"Wonho" She said, as she went to walk away.

"Bryan, can you watch them for me?" Kimberly asked, which Bryan slowly nodded.

"Yeah, sure" He said, as he went over to their crib. Kimberly felt panicked. What the hell does he want now? Her steps slowed down as she slowly reached the living room. She took a peek at the small opening of the doorway and saw Alex and Wonho, sitting and talking.

"I have to say. I don't really like you, because if you didn't noticed, Kimberly hates you"

"I didn't come here for Kimberly. So, mind your own business" Wonho said, as his eyes turn a pale blue, threatening her. She glared at him, before getting up.

"If you hurt her again, you'll regret it. I'll make sure you do" She said, as she walk away. Kimberly back away from the door as it open and Alex walk out.

"I really hate his guts. Can't he be a little nicer? It wouldn't hurt him, you know?" Alex whispered to Kimberly, before walking away.

"Oh, wait!" Alex ran back towards her.

"Here you go" She slipped a spray bottle into Kimberly's hand.

"What is this?" Kimberly asked.

"Pepper spray. In case you need it" She said.

"You're welcome" Alex said, as she walk away. Kimberly slowly went inside the living room and watch as Wonho smiled as she walk in.

"Hey, little mice" He said, as he smirked at her and went to get up.

"No! Just sit" Kimberly said, which he then slowly lower himself back down.

"Why did you come?" Kimberly asked.

"As you know, I want to take custody over them. So, I'm warning you, be prepared to hire a lawyer" Kimberly's face fell and she narrowed her eyes at him.

"Over my dead body will I let you take them away from me"

"We'll see about that" He said.

"I heard your family is having... financial difficulties" He stated. She glared at him.

"What makes you think that?"

"Someone embezzling money, or something like that from charity" Kimberly watch as he chuckled, then something clicked.

"It was you!" She instantly got up and glared at him.

"What are you talking about?" He asked, playing dumb.

"You're the one who framed the company, didn't you?!" She felt even more hate for this man, if that was even possible.

"Why? Why do you keep bothering my life?! What else do you want from me?! Do you want me to die before you become satisfied?!" By now, her fists were clenched and her body was shaking in anger.