Give me the socks and I'll spare your life

It took many precious seconds to come up with a title that eye-catching. But it is simply all in a day's work for someone who's power-hungry and wants more views like me. Anyway,

Once upon a time I logged on Animal Jam and some person that was wearing gingerbread armor was screaming for all that they're worth "HELP ME GET THIS ARMOR OFF I CAN'T TAKE IT OFF" I would have normally asked them what they were doing, but I noticed they were wearing the gingerbread armor so... I knew it was about that creepy pasta. (If you don't know the creepy pasta... then https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fepmv-jfpmA. It's not scary to me, since I'm a REAL MAN, but judging from the comments, there were some pretty freaked out 10 year olds. you've been warned.) I asked them "Is that from the creepypasta?" and they said "NO ITS REAL!!!!" and I said "Nah.." and logged out. Then I logged into my storage account and sent them a message saying "I BELIEVE YOU" just to mess with them. They came to my den and said "Yes! The phantoms are coming to take over us!" and I said "Yeah! How can we prepare?" and they said in all capitals "YOU CANT! YOU CAN TAKE COVER, BUT THEY WILL COME NO MATTER WHAT" and then they abruptly asked me "Omg can I have your jamaliday socks its my dream item pls pls" and I said "Uhhh... Nah, I kinda like them." Then they didn't respond for a bit and then randomly said "Oh hold on there's a person in my den" and left. I waited, and then about 5 minutes later, they sent me a jam a gram saying "HELP!" and I came to their den. There was a random nonmember who had been obviously turned into a phantom by the new Phantomizer spamming the phantom emoji while the person was screaming "AAAAAGGH" and spamming the sword icon. I walked up to them and watched this for a bit while they were screaming at me to help. Then, the phantom said "hahaha I will only let you two live if you give me the socks" Boom. This is the point of no return. This was the moment in time when I realized that this desperate commie was trying to swindle me of my socks. Nah. They had obviously gotten 2 accounts and were pretending to attack themselves to get me to give them my socks. I'm not gonna do it, mate. The person was shouting at me "DO WHAT HE SAYS!!! I DONT WANT TO DIE" and I said "Seriously, man? You honestly think that this was a smart idea to try to swindle me of my socks? You scammers come in the strangest, weirdest ways." then they said "No I'm not a scammer that phantom is not my account its a different account." After about 3 minutes on arguing wether they were a scammer or not, I gave up. No more. This was like trying to make an argument with a brick wall. Can't happen. So I said "Nah, mate. Nah." and logged off.

You know, after this experience, I've realized just how much of a crap the Animal Jam community took on Animal Jam. I mean, we've got a 9 year old over here trying to swindle me out of socks by pretending to threaten to kill me? What the crap? Aye, this just isn't the place for me sometimes. What am I even doing, logging on each day anyway? ... Memes.