He wasn't loving the idea of nap time either, but he wasn't crying. I leaned over and kissed the top of his head too. "I love you little munchkin." I whispered to him.

"I love you too, Mommy." he said and I smiled.

Bobby finished up saying goodnight to Ness and I walked out with him behind me and he shut off the light and shut the door behind me.

I walked into our bedroom and heard him following. I got in and jumped on the bed. Bobby quickly followed and I leaned against him.

"This is the bed we'll sleep on for the next month. Until we have our weeks off." I said and looked up to him.

"I'm trying to figure out whether it's as comfy as our bed at home or not..." Bobby said.

It was silent for a few minutes. "I can't believe we're doing this." I said, my voice just above a whisper.

"Me either." he said and I looked up at him.

He said nothing, just looking back at me. "What?" he finally whispered after about a minute.

"I'm waiting for you to kiss me." I whispered back.

"Why do I always have to be the one to kiss you? You too scared to do it yourself?" He asked teasingly.

"No, I can kiss you just fine. I just thought you might like the power of it, you know, be the man of the relationship."

"Because other than kissing you I'm not the man in the relationship." he said sarcastically.

"EXACTLY!" I replied in the same tone.

There was another pause. "Are you going to or not?" I asked expectantly.

"I thought you were going to!" Bobby answered.

"I thought you were the man in the relationship!" I said.

"Okay, I have a solution. How about we just kiss each other? At the same time. So I kiss you and you kiss me." he said.

"Kay, on three." I said.

"One." he said.

"Two." I answered.

"Three." we said together and kissed each other quickly.

"See? I do know best." he said.

I groaned. "You're never gonna get over that, are you?" I asked.

"Not until you admit it."

"Then you're never gonna get over it." I answered.

He turned on the TV finally and we sat watching it in silence.

"Do you remember when we were talking about having another baby?" I asked quietly.

"Yes..." he said.

"Well, I've been thinking, and maybe now wouldn't be such a bad time to start... trying." I said.

"Other than the fact that we're on a tour bus. You'd be okay with possibly performing songs while you're pregnant?" he asked.

"Well, wouldn't that get the baby happy? Music is great for babies, you know. In fact, I heard that babies 4-6 months old really love to listen to music. So it's a good thing Ness is with us on tour."

"If you think it's time and you want one, sure we can try to have another. If you're ready." he said, stressing the "you's."

"I'm okay with it, and I think if it's time it's time. It'll happen if it's meant to happen, but we obviously have to try to let it happen. Or else it's got no shot."

"Okay, so don't be all freaked out later tonight. But remember, we are on a tour bus with our kids not ten feet away. We gotta be quiet. Not to mention your brother's on the bus behind us, if he can hear us at any point we're gonna get an earful I'm sure."

"Man, you act like I scream all the time."

"Well I'm not saying you don't scream." He replied.

"What?" I asked, exasperated. "I totally do not scream."

He thought for a minute. "If it's been a while, you definitely do."

"That's not screaming, it's crying out because it flipping hurts. You wouldn't get that, though." I said.

"Okay, okay. Enough. I'm just saying we both gotta be careful here. There are paparazzi all over around here, too. Wouldn't want that on the headlines."

"Tell me about it." I replied.

"So we're doing this?" I asked excitedly.

"We're doing this." he answered and squeezed my hand.

•••

Author's Note:

So I decided I better post chapter 13 today because yesterday I was #13 in line to MEET GRIMMIE! Although I definitely didn't get a huge amount of time with her and I was pretty much brain dead so all I brought up the courage to say was that her shirt was soft 😂 (it was EXTREMELY soft), I had a great time!

She's so down to earth and exactly like she is in videos. You guys have to meet her if she's ever in your area.

Okay, that's it! YES THEY'RE GONNA TRY FOR ANOTHER BABY HERE GOES.

Votes & comments are greatly appreciated :)

- thatsmyswift xx