thank!

it's really wild that this book has 32,000 reads oh my. i only started it last summer and i didn't think it was going to get that many reads since 80s books don't get enough recognition. i also didn't think so many girls of color especially black girls would be reading this book and relating to it ‼️ just because i rarely see POC in the 80s fandom especially especially black girls so i get really excited that yall r reading this and that you relate.

even if you're not POC or not black, i'm happy that youre reading this book and learning more or relating to it as well 💞

anyway i'm saying this bc i was reading this book (baby boy by pacifyherafi ) who you should really check out by the way lmao. anyway i was reading it and there were a lotta votes and comments and i was thinking it's crazy how wattpad books get that big !! and then just now i was looking at how many people read and commented on the first chapters of this and i was like¿ oh? that's a lot. i actually didn't really realize that until now lmao and i wasn't really paying attention to how many reads i was at till fightmihemmo (who also has a river phoenix ff that u should read) said congrats for 19k and i barely even realized i was at 19k.

but anyway thanks LOADS for reading this book and accepting how cheesy and bothersome it all is lmao i will probably look back on this a few years from now and think "okay what is this shit" as i usually do with my writing but the fact that people are actually genuinely enjoying it is wild and i truly appreciate it.

i love reading y'alls comments and seeing your take on what's happening or your jokes and i love seeing y'all connect w the characters !! by the way i made a "tag yourself: white boys cast" chapter a while back and if you haven't read it go do that and comment which character(s) you are cuz that was pretty fun actually.

also thank you lots to the people who take the time out of their day to message me and say beautiful words OR ASK ME FOR WRITING ADVICE like that's so crazy to think that people want me to read their stuff for feedback or message me just for appreciation tokens like aw thank u babies.

& thank u to the people who read the first few YUPPY UGLY ASS chapters which i still haven't edited and say "this was well written" bc honestly??? i thoroughly despise the first chapters. anyway thank you to anybody that has ever had anything nice to say about dis book.

AND thank you to the people who read and vote and comment regularly u are appreciated and u know who u are.

and lastly it's not about the reads or votes or comments & i feel like i shouldn't even have to say that but someone may try it with me so let's clear that up! get that out of the way!

thank you thank you thank you thank you a lot i appreciate n love y'all byeee

- zuz