13

y'all both Stacey and Elizabeth were already in the cast list before they got introduced in this story but if y'all didn't know what Stacey looked like, here you are.

Stacey Lane :

Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

(Tuesday) At lunch the day after the whole fiasco, Robin was being questioned by student after student about what had happened the day before with the whole situation involving Dennis. Dennis didn't come to school that day, as Feldman reported- he was in none of his classes.

    She felt slightly uncomfortable with the news floating around that Robin had cracked Dennis's jaw (which was of course, an exaggerated twist someone had made on the story) with it being the second day of school and all, but she was getting mostly positive attention from the rumors. And in addition to that, nobody even knew that River had almost gotten his head smashed in, which was a bonus.

    "Hey, you're Robin aren't you?" Stacey asked, twirling her red hair around her finger.

    "Yeah... you're -" Robin started, but she was interrupted.

    "Stacey," she said, granting her a tiny smile, "I heard what happened yesterday with Dennis."

    Robin placed a hand on her hip, moving down the line as Stacey followed her down the line,

    "Oh you heard about that, did you?"

    "Well everyone did, girl," Stacey laughed, and now Robin had a good idea of why everyone liked her so much. She laughed like one of Heaven's very own angels.

    She smiled shyly, grabbing a tray filled with lunch and walking along with Stacey to her table with both Coreys and River. Now, even Heather was sat next to Feldman, laughing as she ran her fingers through his long dark brown hair. River raised a brow suggesting that Heather had moved on from River and instead moved on to Feldman. Robin slightly smiled to herself at the thought of Heather moving on from River, but she didn't exactly know why.

    "Everyone, this is Stacey," Robin introduced Stacey to the table as if they didn't know who she was. Stacey sort of stood awkwardly in front of them, sporting a weak smile on her face.

    Corey's mouth dropped, Feldman nodded and River stayed true to himself and minded his own business.

    "You guys are all friends of Robin?" Stacey asked. Corey nodded quickly, and Stacey continued on, scoffing and rolling her eyes throughout her speech. "Well, I salute you. Den's like, such an asshole, right? I mean - right. We went out for a while while Heather and Dennis were broken up and he was so controlling, it was unbelievable. Anyway I had to dump him."

    "Yeah, I can see that he is," Robin said as she slid into her seat next to River; Stacey continued to address the table while standing, as if to establish her dominance.