"Well I had to relieve myself somewhere; or I guess it'd be more fitting to say in someone." He admitted; chuckling darkly at his own sick little joke. "Seeing as you weren't exactly willing at the time. Does that bother you?" He taunted; his head titling to the side.

I bottled up my grief; knowing that this wasn't the time for me to turn into a crying mess. "Why are you acting this way?" I asked quietly; my voice barely above a whisper.

"Because I'm sick of pretending!" He snapped suddenly; his voice so cold and distant, I flinched. "You really want to know why I'm this way? It's because I've never been different! I felt bad for you sometimes but I knew that if I kept that good image up, I could get what I wanted from you, with no problem."

"Get what?!" I seethed.

He chuckled again; the sound nothing like the warm laugh of the mate I knew. "You're so stupid aren't you?! No wonder this was so fucking simple! All I've ever wanted from you was for you to spread your legs for me. You were a high ranking challenge, in my favourite game and it looks like I've won. Other girls were easy; all I had to do was give them a compliment or two and they'd be all over me in seconds, but not you. You took a lot of effort."

He was at my side in a second. He grabbed my chin despite my protests. I could feel tears pricking at my eyes despite how much I fought to keep them in; the canines in my mouth emerging as my sorrow merged with my anger. "You told me about your past, about your pain. I know that this isn’t you!"

I saw no trace of remorse in his expression as he continued to grin down at me. "I knew I could make you cry." He teased; releasing my head. "As for what you ‘know’ about me, it was just a means for me to get some of your sympathy. Didn't it make you much more willing to sleep with your poor, scarred mate?" He asked; amusement in his tone.

"Yeah, so I lost my mother, and my father was a screwed up fucker but see that's the thing; I ended up a screwed up fucker too. Just like my daddy; isn’t that just peachy? I’m gonna be honest with you for once, I don't really give a shit about my past. That 'boo hoo poor Logan' shit doesn’t really cut it for me." He stated; throwing his shirt on.

I was unconsciously shaking my head defiantly; my mind not able to grasp that all this time we’d spent together was a lie. He didn’t know what I was doing as I stomped over to him. My fist connected with his jaw with satisfying force; my rage too much to keep in. “You asshole! I loved you, I let you in and all of that was just your form of a twisted game?!” I demanded; my leg coming up to nail him in the stomach.

I swung again; but he grabbed my arm, pushing me back. “Get a hold of yourself Chelsea. It’s not like you didn’t know I was like this.” He laughed at me as he watched my chest rise and fall fast from how hard I was breathing; not at all effected by my outburst. “You knew and you still trusted me, whose fault is that?!” My mate snapped cruelly. "I never forced you to love me; you made that mistake on your own."

“I trusted you because I thought you could change! I thought I could help you! I actually thought you realised I was worth the change; like we were worth it!” I yelled; grabbing a nearby lamp and smashing it against the ground. I couldn't even figure out what I felt at the moment. I was so fucking angry but also pulsating with pain and hurt. My wolf was just growling to attack something again; just hoping that that could help release some of these conflicting emotions.

“There is no ‘we’.” He grumbled in disgust; giving me a pitiful expression, like I was the saddest thing he’d ever seen. “I played you, I used you and now you've figured that out. Get over it and stop being a pain in my ass for once!”

“I’m being this way because I have the right to be; I’m your mate! The Luna of you pack! I was meant for you, you were meant for me!” I screamed; pressing a hand to my chest that ached with his betrayal.