You Get Shot pt. 2

Ethan:

The flight home seemed to be the longest flight he had been on. Even though your neighbor promised him that you were okay, he was still scared. "What if she's not okay? What if it's worse than they thought?" The questions kept running through his head. He just wanted to land and get to the hospital to be by your side.

Finally, after what seemed forever, he was back on the ground and making his way towards the hospital. He was finally by your side.

"Y/N I am so so sorry," he said with tears in his eyes.

Even though you were lying in a hospital bed, you still managed to smile at Ethan. "It's okay Ethan. The bullet didn't hit anywhere major. I'm okay."

A few tears escaped Ethan's eyes as he sighed in relief. "When I got the call, I got so worried. It was the worst call I have received." You reached up to cup Ethan's cheek.

"Yeah I though it was worse too," you laughed lightly, easing the tension in the room.

Grayson:

You spent the next months scared over what had happened. Every time you closed your eyes, you were in the moment and felt the pain all over again.

"Will I ever be okay again?" You asked Grayson after had another panic attack.

"You're wound has healed, right?" You nodded in response.

"Yeah but that's not what I mean? Do you think I'll stop panicking over it? One day will I be able to close my eyes without remembering it all over again? I just want to be okay again," you whisper, tears filling up your eyes.

Grayson sighed, "I think so."

"Just the confidence I need," you laugh quietly.

Grayson didn't mean for it to come across like that. "No Y/N that's not what I meant. I believe that one day in fact you will be okay. I'm not sure when that will be but it will happen. You went through something traumatic, it's going to take time for the wounds to heal, but they will one day when you least expect it."

"You'll stay with me, right? No matter what? Even if my wounds never heal? You won't leave me?" You whispered. Grayson immediately wrapped you in his arms.

"I'm not going anywhere Y/N. I love you so much and I will always be here."