A Fan Hurts You

Ethan:

You were walking down the sidewalk with Ethan, smiling at the girls who were approaching the two of you. Before you could realize what was happening, a girl pushed you aside, causing you to fall to the ground scraping up your knee and elbow and have small rock indents on your hands.

"Y/N!" Ethan exclaims and crouches down next you, helping you up. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," you say and wince a bit. Ethan's face holds a worried expression as he pulls his hands away from your elbow to see some blood covering his fingers. His face hardens realizing that you were bleeding.

Ethan shook his head and took a deep breath. "Whoever pushed my baby should be ashamed of yourself," he grabbed your hand pulling you closer to him. "If you think hurting my baby, making my baby bleed," he emphasized, "is the way to make me like you. You're wrong. Now if you could please move, I need to get Y/N home so I can bandage her up."

Grayson:

Grayson wrapped his arm around you protectively as he saw a group of fans coming your way. You felt your heart race as the girls crowded the two of. Grayson tightened his grip on you, but before you could move out of the way, someone pulled your hair causing you to stumble off to the side.

Grayson pushed his way through the swarm of fans to reach you. "Are you okay?" He asked and you nodded in response. He pulled you into a tight hug and kissed the top of your head.

He turned towards the group of fans, clenching his jaw. "I don't know which one you did that and I don't know why you did that, but you should not of." Grayson said before grabbing your hand and pulled you out of the crowd.