Raining

Ethan:

You woke up to the sound of raining hitting the roof of your house. You looked over to see that it was 3 am and Ethan laying on his stomach asleep. You slipped out of bed and went outside.

A few minutes later, Ethan rolled over to wrap an arm around you, only to feel your side empty. He opened his eyes and let out a tired groan and looked out the window to see you out in the rain. He got up and walked over to the window to get a better view of what you were doing. You were wearing one of his sweaters as you jumped in puddles and spun around in the rain. Ethan let out a laugh and decided to go out and join you.

The sound of the door slamming startled you but you calmed down as you saw Ethan standing on the porch with a pair of sweatpants on. He started towards you and you ran away, signaling that a game of tag had started. You were both laughing and running around the yard like little kids again.

Grayson:

The two of you walked hand in hand down the sidewalk. The two of you had just finished eating dinner and were now walking home. You noticed the grey clouds up in the sky which made the two of you walk a little faster to get home. Just moments after the two of you walked out of the restaurant, you felt a big drop of water hit your head followed by more.

"I've got us covered don't worry," Grayson says and opened an umbrella, which had a hole in it, making it useless.

"You dumbo," you laughed as you hit his arm.

"Well I challenge you to a dance off now," Grayson exclaims, starting to dance. You laughed at his 'dance.' You step beside him and start dancing yourself, causing him to stop his dance and watch you instead.

"Did I win?" You ask, smiling.