He Hears You Sing

Ethan:

You had spent the night at Ethan's and had woken up before him. You decided that you would make breakfast for him. You walked downstairs still in your pjs and played some music off of your phone as you began to prepare everything. After awhile you found yourself not only singing along to the song but also dancing. You heard clapping followed by a some laughing come from behind you causing you to jump slightly and put a hand on your chest.

"You scared me," you complain and cross your arms, pouting slightly.

"I'm sorry but you sounded amazing," he said as you wrapped his arms around you. You smile at him and turn around out of his grip to finish up making breakfast.

"I made breakfast," you said and glanced back to him to see him mimicking your dance moves. You groan slightly and hit him with the spatula you were holding, which caused a laugh to come from Ethan.

Grayson:

You and Grayson were in the car, just driving around. The radio was playing music softly. The two of you were humming along to the songs that were playing on the radio. Your favorite song came on and you couldn't help but sing along, not caring the Grayson was beside you. He pulled up to the mall, put the car in park, and turned the engine off. He turned to face you before you got out.

"Why didn't you tell me that you could sing?" He asked. "Because you sound amazing."

"I don't think that I'm even that good," you responded.

"Don't think that. I want to hear you sing more often," he says.