You Get Shot

Ethan:

Ethan was out of town. No one was supposed to be home, not even his girlfriend. Well at least that was what two teenagers were told.

You were laying in bed when you heard a noise downstairs. You got up cautiously and made your way downstairs. The sound of your footsteps panicked the two individuals that had broken into the home. They didn't think anyone was home. The one quickly turned around and pulled the tigger to the gun, pain shooting through your body instantly.

The two teenager ran out before the neighbors got to your place, to see you lying on the ground in pain.

"What happened?" They exclaimed as they rushed over to you.

"Call an ambulance. It hurts," you groaned. They didn't ask anymore questions and called an ambulance and called Ethan right after.

Ethan couldn't believe the words that came out of his neighbors mouth. "She was shot! Is she okay?" He rushed around his hotel room packing up all of his belongings and shoving them in his suitcase.

"Yes she's fine. Just in pain," your neighbor assured ethan.

"I'm getting the earliest flight and then I'll be there," Ethan responded before hanging up.

Grayson:

You woke up in the hospital and the memories of the event replayed in you head again, causing you to panic. You had helped cameron set up a surprise party for your boyfriend and his brother Ethan. You had stepped outside to get some fresh air and that's when it happened. You felt the pain all over again and you looked down expecting to see blood seeping out of your stomach.

Grayson was sleeping in the chair across the room, but as soon as he heard your whimpers he was right by your side. "Y/N it's okay," he said trying to calm you down.

"No no, it hurts. It's there it's-"

"It's over. You're okay. That was a few days ago. You're okay," he cut you off. You had started to calm down and realized that you weren't bleeding and you were indeed okay.

"I was there again Gray. I was on the ground bleeding and in so much pain," you whispered.

"Shh it's okay," Grayson didn't want you to explain. You were scared and he understood that. He had a few days to deal with his emotions over what happened to you and yet he felt like he could break again. "Tt's over now. You're okay."