His Reaction When He Makes You Cry

Ethan:

You leaned back against the wall in your bedroom and buried your head in your knees, trying to keep your cries quiet. Ethan walked in and his heart dropped at the sight of you crying. You were crying because of the argument that the two of you had. He didn't want it to get out of hand and he didn't want to hurt you, but it still happened.

"Baby please don't cry," he says as he gets you to lift your head up so he can wipe your tears that were falling freely. You couldn't stop the tears no matter how hard you tried but somehow Ethan was able to. "Let's get up and go to bed and cuddle. That will make you feel better," he says as you two get up and move to the bed.

Grayson:

"Pumpkin I'm so so sorry. Please don't leave me," he says, tears filling up his eyes too. You were debating on forgiving him or not.

"Gray.." You mumbled out trying to form a sentence but you couldn't due to the tears that kept falling. You wiped the tears away trying to make them stop but they wouldn't.

"Babe don't cry please. I was being an asshole Y/N and I'm sorry. Please forgive me," he says. You sat for a second before leaning forward and wrapping your arms around Grayson. He didn't waste a second and wrapped his arms around you.