You Break A Bone

Ethan:

You were cleaning the stairs of your house as ethan watched TV. You weren't paying attention to the steps and stepped back too far, slipping and falling down the rest of the stairs.

Ethan rushes down the stairs and crouches next to you. "Y/N! Are you okay?" You shake you head and a few tears fall down your cheeks.

"I think I broke my ankle," you whimper as you hold onto your throbbing ankle.

"Let's take you to the hospital," Ethan says, before scooping you up and carrying you to the car.

Grayson:

Your boyfriend Grayson sat on the sidelines and watched you play basketball. You went up for a lay up but as you landed, a defender bumped into you, causing your leg to give out under you. You collapsed to the ground in an unbearable amount of pain. You clutched onto you leg and held back the tears that were threatening to fall.

Grayson didn't care that you were on the court, he rushed over to you. "The ambulance is on it's way," he informs you.

"Gray it hurts," you mumble.

"I know but I'm right here and I'm not leaving your side," Grayson tells you, rubbing your back until the ambulance arrives.

-------

lol what happened in grayson's happened to me but i didn't break my leg i just tore my knee up and i didn't go to the hospital right away. and obviously gray didn't come rushing to my side.