He Calls You in the Middle of the Night

Ethan:

You were hanging out with one of your best friends. The two of you decided to watch a movie but you ended up falling asleep during it. You woke up to Y/F/N shaking you. You open you eyes to see Y/F/N sitting up.

"Ethan has called you like 10 times and I'm tired of hearing your phone ring so you better call him before I pretend to be you and break up with him," she rants and throws your phone at you.

You laugh and obey her.

"What could be so important that you needed to call me at 4 in the morning?" You ask Ethan after he answers the phone.

"I just needed to hear your voice," he responds. "I just needed to hear your voice so I can go to sleep knowing that you're okay. Call me when you wake up. Goodnight baby," he hangs up and you smile to yourself before going back to sleep.

Grayson:

You had a bad day so you had texted Grayson to let him know that you were going to bed early. You crawled into your bed and wrapped the covers around you. You had fallen asleep quickly but just before midnight the ring of your phone woke you up.

"Hello?" You answered tiredly.

"Hi pumpkin. I just wanted to call you and let you know that I missed talking to you today. I'm sorry you had a bad day so I decided that I was going to make you your favorite cookies. Well it turns out that your favorite cookies are also Ethan's favorite cookies so he ate all of them. I'll make it up to you I promise. but I just wanted to let you know that I love you so much and I'll be over tomorrow morning with coffee and donuts so you can vent to me about your day," he says without letting you talk.

You smile to yourself at how sweet he is. "Thank you Gray. That means so much. I love you and I'll see you tomorrow morning."