You're Sick

Ethan:

"Ethannnn," you groan and turn your head away from the him and the awful smelling liquid that he held.

"Baby, it'll make you feel better. Now open up." You shook your head and buried your face into your pillow.

"You have to take it. I want my baby girl healthy again," he said and rubbed your back softly.

You sighed and sat back up, looking at him as he gave you sad smile. You took a deep breath before opening your mouth. He put the spoon that the medicine was on into your mouth. You swallowed the medicine and shook your head in disgust as the awful taste stayed in your mouth.

Ethan handed you a cup a water which you gulped down. You collapsed into his chest mumbling about how you hate being sick.

"I know it sucks baby girl. Let's get some sleep now. Does that sound good?" He asked and played with your hair.

You nodded against his chest. "Thank you Ethan. I love you," you whispered, exhausted.

"I love you too baby girl," he smiled and kissed the top of your head before the two of you laid back down and went to bed.

Grayson:

You woke up with a groan, as you went into a coughing a fit. You tried to stay quiet as Grayson slept next to you, but your coughs echoed through the room waking him up.

"Babe?" He asked, causing you to turn and look at him. He gave you a tired smile once you were facing him. "You okay?" He asked again.

"Yeah. It's just a cough," you mumble and cough slightly again.

He looked at you in sympathy. "Let me get you some medicine," he started to get up, but you snuggled into him more, not allowing him to get up. "Let's just stay here for now."

He laughs lightly, wrapping his arms around you and kissing the top of your head. "Cuddles for the cure?"

You traced circles and his bare skin and smiled into his chest. "I'm here now get some sleep love," you sighed and closed your eyes as you feel asleep to the rhythm of his heart beat.